This post contains The Wind and The Sun Story in English for students and little kids. This story is also known as The North Wind and the Sun Story with Moral Lesson. This is a good story for students of different classes. This is not very important with the point of view of exams but they can learn it for practice. This Moral Story contains a moral “Pride hath a Fall”. Here are some other Moral Stories.
The North Wind and the Sun Story with Moral Lesson in English
Once there was a quarrel between the sun and the wind. Each boasted of its own power. Soon they saw a traveller going on the road. They decided to test their strength on him. It was agreed that whosoever would make the traveller take off his coat would be adjudged as the victor and stronger of the two. The wind tried her might first. As the wind blew, the traveller clasped his coat to his body because he was feeling cold.
Now it was the turn of the sun. The sun shone very brightly. In this scorching heat of the sun, the traveller began to feel restless. He was feeling very hot. So, he took of his coat, drank some water and sat under a shady tree for rest. Thus, the wind failed in making the traveller take off his coat but the sun succeeded.
Moral: Pride hath a fall.
Some other Moral Stories:-
- The Town Mouse and the Country Mouse Story in English with Moral
- Crow and the Snake Story
- Think Before You Speak Story with Moral Lesson
- Tit for Tat Story with Moral Lesson
- The Hen That Laid Golden Eggs Story in English
- United We Stand, Divided We Fall Moral Story
- Greed is a Curse Story – As You Sow, So Shall You Reap Moral Story
- A Stitch In Time Saves Nine Story with Moral in English
- Honesty Is Its Own Reward Moral Story
- Unity is Strength Story with Moral | Old Man and His Sons Story