Here is Necessity is the Mother of Invention story with Moral” for students and children who like moral stories. This is a Short Story of Crow and the Snake. Parents who like to tell bedtime stories to their kids can tell this story too. Students of Class 11 I mean 1st-year F.A, FSC can read this story and also Class 9 students can learn it for exams. The Crow and the Snake Story can be
The Crow and the Snake Story with Moral
Two crows lived in a tree a little away from a town. They laid eggs several times, Every time, the eggs were eaten up by a snake which lived in a nearby hole.
This was really a matter of great anxiety to the poor crow. After thinking a great deal, they hit upon an idea.
The crows flew to the village. A lady was taking her bath at a well. She had placed her necklace at a distance. Finding an opportunity, one of them picked up the necklace.
On seeing this, the lady raised an alarm. The people of the village rushed out and ran after the crow. The crow flew as fast as possible until he reached the tree. He threw the necklace on the hole where the snake was taking rest.
The people killed the snake and recovered the necklace. Thereafter, the crows lived happily and peacefully.
- Necessity is the mother of invention.
- God Helps those who help themselves.
Read More Moral Stories:
- Honesty Is Its Own Reward Moral Story
- United We Stand, Divided We Fall Moral Story
- Three Friends and a Bag of Gold Moral Story for 1st Year
- The Tortoise and The Hare Moral Story
- A Stitch In Time Saves Nine Story with Moral in English
- The Fox and The Goat Story in English With Moral – Short Moral Story
- Unity is Strength Story with Moral | Old Man and His Sons Story
- Honesty is The Best Policy Story in English – An Honest Woodcutter
- The Boy Who Cried Wolf Story with Moral for Kids – Short Story