Here is “The Cap Seller and the Monkeys Story with Moral Lesson in English for students. This story is important for the students of different classes. However, the students of F.A, FSC, and Class 9 can prepare it for exams. But this story is for those parents who like to tell their kids moral stories. This story is about a cap-seller who was selling his caps and suddenly he met some monkeys. This story tells us a lesson that wisdom is better than strength or weapons of war.
The Monkeys and the Cap-Seller Story with Moral Lesson
Once, a cap-seller was going to a city to sell his caps. He had to pass through a forest on his way. Having felt tired, he sat down under the shade of a tree. He was lulled to sleep by a cool breeze. There were many monkeys on the branches of the tree. As the cap-seller was sleeping, the monkeys came down the tree, opened the bundle and climbed up the tree with caps on their head. When the cap-seller woke up, he found the bundle of caps missing.
He searched a lot for the bundle but all in vain. By chance, he looked up and saw the monkeys on the tree wearing caps. The cap-seller tried his best to recover caps from the monkeys. He knew that monkeys are imitative animals. He took of his cap and threw it on the ground in anger. The monkeys imitated by throwing their caps on the ground like the cap-seller. The cap-seller collected his caps and made his way for the city.
Wisdom is better than weapons of war.
- The Tortoise and The Hare Moral Story
- United We Stand, Divided We Fall, Moral Story
- Honesty Is Its Own Reward Moral Story
- Thirsty Crow Story in English Writing with Quotes
- Look Before You Leap Story for 1st Year – All Covet All Lose Story
- A Stitch In Time Saves Nine Story with Moral in English
- All That Glitters is Not Gold Story with Moral – A Foolish Stage
- Honesty is The Best Policy Story in English – An Honest Woodcutter
- A Friend in Need is a Friend Indeed Story with Moral in English
- Tit for Tat Story with Moral Lesson – The Silver Key Short Story