If you are looking for “No Pain No Gain Story with Moral in English” then you are at the right place. No Pain No Gain is a good story for the Students of Class 5, Class 6, Class 7, Class 8, Class 9, Class 10 and Class 11. So, 1st-year students can learn this story as a course. However, this is also a good Moral story for those who like bedtime moral stories for their kids. The possible morals of this story are, no pain no gain, necessity is the mother of invention and where there is a will there is a way. There are some other good stories also available here.
No Gain without Pain Short Story for Class 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
Once a thirsty crow was flying hither and thither in search of water. It was the month of June. The sun was very hot. It had not rained for some days. So, all the tanks and ponds had dried up. After a long labour, he saw a pitcher.
He flew to the pitcher. He found that water was just at the bottom of the pitcher. He tried his level best to sip the water with his beak but could not succeed.
He saw some pebbles lying nearby. He carried the pebbles with his beak and dropped them into the pitcher one by one. The level of the water started rising. As it came up to the mouth of the pitcher, the crow was able to quench his thirst. So, he drank water and flew away saying akin, akin.
- Necessity is the mother of invention.
- No Pain, No Gain.
- Where there is a will, there is a way.
You may also like:
- The Dove and the Bee Story with Moral in English
- The Wind and The Sun Story with Moral Lesson
- The Miller, His Son and Their Donkey Story with Moral – Short Story
- No Work, No Food Story with Moral Lesson – English Short Story
- Greedy Dog Story in English Written with Moral for Kids
- Greedy Man Story – The Hen That Laid Golden Eggs Story in English
- A Friend in Need is a Friend Indeed Story with Moral in English