This is an example letter to Your Father telling Him What you Want to Become in Future. This letter is for the students of 1st year. Students of class 11 have a choice between letter and application. Those students who intend to choose English Letter for their Intermediate English Paper can practice this letter. For more English letters you can visit this link.
Write a Letter to Your Father telling him what you intend to do in Future – English Notes for Class 11
May 17, 2021.
My dear Father,
I received your kind letter yesterday. As you know that this is an age of the computer. Every field of life is being computerized. Therefore, I have decided to do BCS after my intermediate. It has a bright future as still there are a few persons who have qualified this course. There is no unemployment in this field yet. I have joined a computer college in order to get training for operating a computer. It is very interesting and I am enjoying it. Please pray for my success.
You May Also Like:
- Sample Letter to Father Asking For Money to Buy New Books
- Letter to Younger Brother Advising Him to Be Careful About Studies
- Sample Letter to your mother about the low standard food being served in your hostel – Video
- Letter to Your Father for Permission to Go on Educational Tour
- Letter to Your Uncle Thanking him for Gift on Birthday