In this post, you will learn how to write a letter to your father requesting him to send you some money to buy new books and stationery. This is a sample informal letter for Class 9, 10 and 11. Students can practice this request letter example as a part of their studies. However, people who are practising letters for practice to attempt IELTS can also read this letter here. There are some more letters available at our English Letters page.
Write a Letter to Father from Son Requesting him to Send You Some Money to Purchase New Books and Stationary for 1st Year.
October 11, 2002.
My dear father,
I hope this letter will find you in the best of health. I am concentrating my entire attention on studies. Work in our school is in full swing. All the teachers give us a lot of home task and check it regularly.
Our teachers have suggested a number of books. Our English teacher has asked us to buy “Every day English” and a book for composition. I am thinking of purchasing “today’s English”. Our history and literature teachers want each student to have an atlas and a wall map of Pakistan. Moreover, I want to purchase exercise books, pencils and a good pen.
Kindly send me Rs. 375 by money order. Father, I will make the best use of every single paisa.
Please convey my respects to dear mother and love to Qasim and Asad.
Your loving son,
You may also like:
- Letter to Your Father Asking him to Send Money to Buy Warm Clothes and Books
- Write a Letter to Your Father Inquiring About His Health
- Letter to Your Father Telling him Causes of Your Failure in Exams
- Write a Letter to Your Father Asking him about the Health of Your Mother
- Write a Letter to Your Father Requesting him to Send You Some Extra Funds for Payment of Hostel Dues