Solved MCQs of Islamiat for Competitive Exams
In this post, you will find Solved MCQs of Islamiat for Different Job Tests and Interviews. This is the 2nd part of this Islamiat MCQs series 01. These Multiple Choice Questions of Islamiat are posted here for preparation of PPSC, CSS, NTS, PMS, PTS, OTS and other Competitive Exams. These MCQs of Islamiat are taken from _________. For more Islamic Objective Type Questions you can Go here.
Solved Islamiat MCQs for NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC, PMS, OTS, PTS Tests
For Previous MCQs of this series Click Here.
26. The first invasion under the Leadership of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was__________.
A. The invasion of Abwa or Waddan
B. The invasion of Buwat
C. The invasion of Safwan
D. The invasion of Dhil-Ushairah
27. The phase of secret preaching lasted for__________years.
28. Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) lived in Madina for __________ years.
29. Cave Hira is in the mountain?
30. There were __________ men and __________ women in the first migration to Abyssinia.
31. In the beginning of open preaching towards Islam, Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) stood up on Mount As-Safa one day and called out loudly “Ya Sabahah!” The meaning of Ya Sabahah is __________.
B. Good morning
C. To draw the attention of others to some danger
D. Come to the religion
32. During the phase of secret preaching, the meeting place of Muslims where Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) taught newly converts, Islam and Islamic wisdom was__________?
A. House of Abu Bakr Siddique (R.A)
B. House Of Usman Ghani (R.A)
C. House of Salman Farsi (R.A)
D. House of Al-Arqam (R.A)
33. Al-Hudaibiyah Treaty was concluded in __________ Hijri.
34. Hamza bin Abdul-Muttalib (RA) (Asadullah) was assassinated in the battle of__________?
35. The __________ year of the Prophethood was the year of grief.
36. The Battle of Uhud was fought in __________A.D?
37. The Battle of Uhud was fought in the month of __________?
38. Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) sent his messengers to the kings beyond Arabia calling them to Islam. In order to authenticate the credentials of his messengers, a __________ seal was made.
39. In the Battle of Uhud, Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) selected skilful archers to stay on a mountain (side) under the command of__________?
A. Abdullah bin Jubair (R.A)
B. Saad bin Abi-Waqas (R.A)
C. Amir Muawiyah (R.A)
D. Hatib bin Abi Balta’ah (R.A)
40. Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) is called with the name “Ahmad” in Surah?
If you find any mistake in this post of Solved MCQs of Islamiat, inform us in the comment section.