Here is a sample Letter to Your Younger Brother advising him to be careful about his studies for the students of Class 9, 10 & 11. Students can write the same letter example under the title, write a letter to your younger brother advising him to behave well at school or write a letter to your younger brother advising him to study well. This sample informal letter to brother is here for those too, who are getting ready to attempt the IELTS Test. Visit this link for more letter samples.
Write a letter to your younger brother advising him to study well – Sample Letter
September 9, 2002.
My dear Amjad,
I am very much pained to learn that you are not regular in attending the school. You never return to school after recess. Further, you are also not keen on your studies.
Perhaps you do not realize the financial crisis which the family is undergoing these days. We want to give you a better education.
This is the golden period of one’s life when one can build a strong foundation for a bright career. The time once gone cannot be recalled.
So, it is my sincere advice to you to take a keen interest in your studies.
I hope this letter will find you in good health and cause the desired effect on you.
With best wishes.
You may also like:
- Informal Letter to Your Brother Advising Him to Take Step to Improve His Health
- Letter to Your Brother Advising Him to Improve His English
- Letter to Your Younger Brother Advising Him to Take Part In Games
- Letter to Younger Brother Advising Him to Avoid Bad Company
- Letter to Younger brother Advising him not to Waste his time at the College