11th Class English Notes for Punjab Board – FA / FSC Part 1 English Notes
In this post, I am sharing 1st Year English Notes for the Students of FA / FSC Part 1. There are two parts of the English Textbook of Intermediate Part 1, Book 1 and Book 3. ilmihub always tries to post good quality content to help students. In this post, you can read English Notes for 1st Year online. However, if you like them, you can download them too. 1st Year all subjects Notes PDF are also available now.
English is a very important subject for the students of Intermediate. If you get good marks in the First Year English paper, it will be easy for you to have good marks total when you complete your 2nd Year. Here is a tip for the students, they should work hard to learn English as it will help them in future Entry Tests. Also, this will make other FSC books easy for them because almost all science subjects will be in English. Hereunder you can find complete Class 11 English Notes.
All English Notes for First year Intermediate part 1
English Book I Notes (Short Stories, Translation/ MCQs / Short Questions)
English Book III Notes (English Plays & Poems)
Class 11 English Paper Pattern
The total marks of the 1st Year English annual paper are 100. 20 marks Objective type paper and students will get 30 minutes to solve MCQs. 80 marks subjective type paper, students will get 2 hours and 3 minutes to solve this paper.
FSC 1st Year English Book 1 contains short stories. There are 15 Short Stories in the 11th class English Textbook. The Paper setter will include three types of questions in the paper. 1st Year English to Urdu Translation, Short Questions, and Answers, MCQs, and Synonyms.
Class 11 Book 3 contains Poems and Plays. There are 20 poems and 03 plays in this book. MCQs, short answers and questions will be included in the paper.
3rd part of the paper is based on English Grammar. In this portion, students will have a choice between writing an English Letter or an Application, a Moral story and Pair of words.
How to Prepare Paper from 1st Year Notes English?
- These English notes for Class 11 are very important for the students. So, I have chosen them very carefully.
- You can prepare these notes chapter-wise.
- Start from the 1st chapter, English to Urdu translation then go for Short questions and answers and at the end, it’s MCQs and Synonyms. Do it for all short stories, poems, and plays.
- When you are done with book 1 and book 3, go for grammar.
- The quality of the content is very good.
- These are complete notes, Book 1, Book 3, and Grammar.
- 1st Year Class English Notes PDF are also available. 1st try to read these notes, if you like them, you can download them at this link.
- We are not only providing 1st Year English Book 1 solved exercises but besides this Kips Exercises are also included in these notes.
- If you get good marks in the 1st year it will help you to make a big total at the end of the 2nd year.