In this post, I am sharing 1st Year English Book 1 Lesson 15 The Angel and the Author and Others MCQs with Answers for 11th Class Students. This is the Last Short Story in 1st Year English Book. I am posting this post as a quiz. So the students can prepare it easily. I have already shared complete 1st Year English Notes for students. However, if they want specifically 1st Year English Book 1 Notes, they can visit this link.
11th Class English Chapter 15 The Angel and the Author – and Others MCQs with Answers
Here are 11 MCQs from the short story The Angel and the Author and Others. Each multiple choice question contains 4 possible answers. You can click on the show answer button to see the correct answer.
(A) a week
(B) a few days
(C) a fortnight
(D) a month
3. At __________ men and women become generous in London.
(B) New Year
7. The notice appeared in the __________.
(A) Morning Post
(B) Daily Telegraph
(C) Daily Times
(D) New York Times
8. It was a __________ show in aid of the fund for the destitute.
9. The __________ was well worth the money.
The Angel and the Author and Others – 1st Year English Chapter 15 Additional MCQs from Kips Notes
Are you looking for The Angel and the Author and Others Solved MCQs? Here is a quiz of 16 additional mcqs of the lesson 15 from 11th Class English Book 1.
1. A little less virtue and the writer might have lived.
(A) many years
2. The writer heard the throbbing sound of __________.
3. The writer judged the Recording Angel to be __________.
4. The squire gave plum pudding to __________.
5. Noble deeds are always a great joy for __________.
(A) the reader
(B) the people
(C) the angel
6. The writer has often thought of keeping a __________.
7. The angel remarked that what the Morning Post man said would be __________.
8. The last the writer saw of London was the long line of __________.
(A) electric lamps
(C) electric pumps
9. The Angel called the Christmas time__________.
(A) an impressive period
(B) a charitable period
(C) a trying period
(D) an enjoyable period
10. At Christmas, all men and women become __________.
11. The writer wants to borrow a __________.
(D) collecting box
12. The writer had been to four charity __________.
(A) old pends
(B) old clothes
(C) old books
(D) signed photographs
14. What was the child giving to the street arab?
15. How did the book of the angel look?
16. For Recording Angel, Christmas is a__________.
(A) pleasant period
(B) busy period
(C) heavy period
(D) trying period
- The Angel and the Author and Others Urdu Translation
- The Angel and the Author and Others Synonyms
- The Angel and the Author and Others Short Questions