General Knowledge Solved PPSC Provincial Management Service Past Paper
This post contains Solved PPSC Provincial Management Service Past Paper MCQs. This is the first part of this paper and contains 25 MCQs. This paper was held on 02 January 2018. Solved MCQs in this post are for practice purpose. Job seekers can practice these MCQs for similar competitive exams and interviews. For more visit PPSC Past Papers.
PPSC Past Paper with Answers for the Post of Provincial Management Serice etc.
1. Who was the inventor of Mouse?
(A) Douglas Englebart
(B) Ada Lovelace
(C) Charles Babbage
(D) None of these
2. Name the person, who was exiled to Saint Helena after the renowned battle of “Waterloo”.
(A) Adolf Hitler
(B) Napoleon Bonaparte
3. CT scan stands for which of the following?
(A) Computed Tomography
(B) Computer Topography
(C) Computed Topography
(D) Computer Tomography
4. Normandy is in__________?
5. Sir Laurence Olivier was an?
6. “Kofi Annan” a former Secretary General of U.N.O belonged to:
7. Capital of the Ghana is_______.
8. The country of Ghana was formerly known by What name?
(A) Grain Coast
(B) Gold Coast
(C) Ivory Coast
(D) Slave Coast
9. Congo is the new name of_________.
(D) Cape Canaveral
10. Black Pool is__________?
11. Rakh Ghulaman Livestock farm is in?
12. Which is the biggest freshwater lake in the world?
(A) Chilka Lake
(B) Caspian Lake
(C) Dal Lake
(D) Lake Superior
13. Which is the deepest lake in the world?
14. Ural Mountain is in__________?
15. Which country is the 2nd largest oil producer in the world?
(D) Saudi Arabia
16. Bering strait separated Russia from__________?
17. Opium War was fought between China and __________?
18. International dateline passes through ___________?
(A) Bering Strait
(B) Strait of Hormuz
(C) Dover Strait
(D) Davis Strait
19. Shortest day in Australia will be on__________?
(A) 25 December
(B) 22 December
(C) 15 June
(D) 21 June
20. Mention the nickname of an atomic bomb that was dropped on Hiroshima In 1945?
(A) Little Boy
(B) Daisy cutter
(C) Big Giant
(D) Sharp boy
21. The Treaty of Sevres was signed in_________?
22. Mustafa Kamal Pasha abolished the Khilafat in?
23. “We the people of United Nations” are the opening word of which of the historical documents?
(A) Human Right Charter
(B) US charter
(C) UN Charter
(D) UNHCR Charter
24. Koh-e-Judi is located in______?
(C) Sri Lanka
25. Koh-e-Toor is in_______?