Solved MCQs for Junior Clerk in Punjab Police from Previous Paper
Here you can find Solved MCQs for Junior Clerk in Punjab Police from Previous Paper. This paper was held in 2017 and this is the 4th part of this previous paper for the post of Junior Clerk in Punjab Police. These Solved Objective Type questions are good to practice for other PPSC and NTS tests also. More PPSC Past Papers are also available.
Previous Paper for the Post of Junior Clerk in Punjab Police
For, Previous MCQs of this past paper of Junior Clerk look at the end of this post.
67. Constantinople fell into the hands of the Muslims in which year?
(A) 1453 A.D
(B) 1543 A.D
(C) 1354 A.D
(D) 1398 AD
68. Which of the following infectious diseases is conveyed from one person to another through air is:
(B) Scarlet fever
69. Fill in the blank.
“He was meditating ________ the problem”.
70. Complete the sentence: Justice delayed is justice _________.
71. Abdus-Sattar Edhi, a Pakistani philanthropist and humanitarian died on:
(A) 8th July 2014
(B) 8th July 2015
(C) 8th July 2016
(D) 8th July 2013
72. What is the synonym of Notion:
73. Which number will complete the number series: 2, 5, 12, 23, 38, 57,________.
74. Which of the following animals is depicted in the logo of World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF)?
(A) Snow Leopard
75. “Malakhara” is a popular game played in the province of:
76. ‘A’ is twice as old as ‘B’. Three years ago ‘A’ was three times as old as ‘B’. How old is ‘A’ now?
(A) 6 years
(B) 12 years
(C) 14 years
(D) 16 years
77. 17th parallel line was the provisional demarcation line between ____________.
(A) North & South Korea
(B) Canada & USA
(C) North Vietnam & South Vietnam
(D) None of these
78. What is the meaning of the Idiom/proverb?
“To cast pearls before a swine”?
(A) To spend recklessly
(B) To spend a lot of money on the upkeep of domestic
(C) To waste money over trifles
(D) To offer to a person a thing which he cannot appreciate
79. Pakistan has of the fourteen tallest mountain peaks in Asia.
80. In which Surah of Quran name of Zulqarnain is mentioned?
(A) Surah Al-Kahaf
(B) Surah Al-Baqra
(C) Surah AI-Furqan
(D) Surah AI-Naas
81. The worlds famous “Golden Gate Bridge” is located in:
(A) New York
(D) San Francisco
82. Complete the number series: 1, 2, 2, 5, 3, 8, _______ ?
83. Tea can be best cultivated oh:
(C) Hill Slopes
(D) All of these
84.The Quaid-e-Azam’s Fourteen Points were issued in response to:
(A) 3rd June Plan
(B) Nehru Report
(C) Minto Morley report
(D) None of these
85. Lahore Resolution, adopted on 23 March 1940 was presented by:
(A) Liaqat Ali Khan
(C) A.K FazI-ul-Haq
(D) G.M. Syed
86. Qadianis were declared as Non-Muslims during the government of:
(A) Ayub Khan
(B) Yehya Khan
(C) Z.A Bhutto
87. In the Redcliff Award of 1947, the Muslim majority areas of Gurdaspur and Pathankot were handed over to India just because:
(A) These areas were rich in mineral wealth
(B) River Ravi originated from there which was the lifeline of West Pakistan
(C) It was a huge military cantonment
(D) it provided road link from India to Kashmir valley
88. “Basher Al Asad” is the President of:
89. What was the age of Hazrat Ibrahim (A.S) when Hazrat Ismael was born?
(A) 86 years
(B) 88 years
(C) 90 years
(D) 95 years
90. Which poet wrote the famous line “A thing of beauty is a joy forever”?
(A) Lord Byron
(B) William Wordsworth
(C) P.B. Shelley
(D) John Keats
Note: There are 10 more questions which are in Urdu Language. I tried to upload them in a new post but in vain. However, the remaining 90 questions are presented here in 4 Sets.