Solved PPSC Past Paper for the Post of Junior Clerk in Punjab Police 2017
This post contains the Past Paper for the Post of Junior Clerk in Punjab Police. This paper was held in 2017 and this post is the Part one of this Paper. You can practice these MCQs for different tests of NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC, PMS, OTS, PTS and other tests and interviews. For more past papers, visit PPSC Past Papers.
Punjab Police Junior Clerk PPSC Past Paper of 2017
1. De jure means?
(A) By Right
(B) By Law
(C) By the way
(D) By itself
2. What is halfway between 103 and 301?
3. The Capital city of Tajikistan is:
4. Which Surahs are called Muazatain?
(A)Surah Al-Feil & Surah Quraish
(B) Surah Al-Mulk & Surah Furqan
(C) Surah Al-Falak & Surah An-Nas
(D) None of these
5. UNO Is considered to be a universal organization. Which organ of the UN has the full representation of all member states of UN?
(B) General Assembly
(C) Security Council
6. To investigate certain offences including corruption, federal Investigation Agency-FIA was established in Pakistan by:
(A) President Ayub Khan
(B) Prime Minister Z.A Bhutto
(C) General Yahaya Khan
(D) President Zia ul Haq
7. Ricky Ponting was the captain of:
(A) Australian Cricket Team
(B) English Cricket Team
(C) West Indies Cricket Team
(D) New Zealand Cricket Team
8. Who is the author of the book titled “Witness to Surrender”?
(A) Brig Siddiq Salik
(B) Col. Muhammad
(C) Lt. Gen. Shahid Aziz
(D) Hassan Askari Rizvi
9. Neelum Valley is in:
(D) Azad Jammu and Kashmir (J & K)
10. Acid rain contains high levels of:
(A) Oxalic Acid
(B) Sulphuric Acid
(C) Nitric Acid
(D) Both B and 6
11. Select the most OPPOSITE word: Miscellaneous.
12. USB Flash Drive is a commonly used portable device to store data. What does USB stand for?
(A) Universal Serial Bus
(B) Universal Storage Bank
(C) Unique Storage Bus
(D) Universal Storage for Business
13. Fill in the blank: “You must stick __________ your promise”.
14. What number should come next? 3,4,7,8,11,12.____.
15. The seismograph is a scientific instrument used for:
(A) Recording Earthquakes
(B) Recording Fluctuations in blood pressure
(C) Detecting underground gas fields
(D) Recording depth of oceans
16. The United States of America at present is a Federation consisting of:
(A) 45 states
(B) 50 states
(C) 52 states
(D) 55 states
17. Find out the correct Passive Voice sentence:
“People say that honesty is the best policy but they seldom set upon it”.
(A) it is said that honesty is the best policy but that is seldom acted upon
(B) Honesty is said to be the best policy but it is seldom acted upon
(C) Honesty is that best policy which is seldom acted upon
(D) It is said the honesty was the best policy which was seldom acted upon
18. Deficiency of vitamin ‘A’ causes:
(A) Night blindness
(B) Day blindness
(C) Complete blindness
(D) None of these
19. Which of the following countries was paid an official visit by the first Prime Minister of Pakistan in 1950?
(A) Saudi Arabia
20. A car washer can wash 8 cars in 18 minutes. At this rate, how many cars can be washed In 3 hrs?
21. The land lying between the river Ravi and river Chenab is called:
(A) Rachna Doab
(B) Bari Doab
(C) Chaj Doab
(D) Sindh Sagar Doab
22. The book “Friends Not Masters”, was written by:
(A) Qudratuliah Shahab
(B) Ayub Khan
(C) Dr Parvez Iqbal Cheema
(D) Manzur Qadir
23. Who was the first Pakistani lady to obtain a commercial pilot’s license? She died in May 2017 at the age of 82.
(A) Shukria Khanam
(B Huma Liaqat
(C) Ayesha Farooq
D) Maryam Masood
Other Parts of this Past Paper are here:-