Model Paper for Junior Clerk Test in Punjab Police Department
This post contains Model Paper for Junior Clerk Test in Punjab Police Department. This is, in fact, 2nd part of Past paper of Junior Clerk in Punjab police. Multiple Choice Questions in this post are for students and people who are looking for the job. They can practice these Objective type solved Questions for different Tests. For more PPSC Past papers Click Here.
Junior Clerk in Punjab Police Model Paper 2017
For, Previous and Next MCQs of this past paper see at the end of the post.
24. The Idea of establishing SAARC was first mooted by:
(A) Gen. Zia ul Haq (Pakistan)
(B) Gen. Zia ur Rehman (Bangladesh)
(C) Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto (Pakistan)
(D) Indira Gandhi (India)
25. Miss World, the oldest surviving major international beauty contest, was started in:
26. The number of Ashab-e-Kahaf was:
27. The Pakistani film “Zarqa’ became very popular in Pakistan and the Middle East. Who played the character of Zarqa in the movie?
(B) Mussarat Nazir
(D) None of these
28. Which of the following cities is not on the Pacific Coast?
(C) San Francisco
(D) New York
29. Which tribe of Quraish, Hazrat Umar (RA), belonged to?
(A) Banu Hashim
(B) Banu Umayyah
(C) Banu Addi
(D) None of these
30. Fill in the blank.
“Please send this letter ___________ my address”.
31. Name the parliament of Tajikistan?
(B) People’s Council
(C) Union Council
(D) Majlisi Oli
32. What is the meaning of the idiom/proverb “A pipe dream”?
(A) A pleasant dream
(B) A bad dream
(C) An impracticable wish
(D) A foolish idea
33. Which Article of the 1973 Constitution deals with the impeachment of the President?
(A) Article 45
(B) Article 46
(C) Article 47
(D) Article 48
34. What Is the synonym of Lurid?
35. Who is the founder of Wikileaks?
(A) Bill Gates
(B) Julian Assange
(D) Mark Zuckerberg
36. Find out the correct Paeelve Voice sentence. ”Circumstances will oblige me to go”.
(A) I shall be obliged to go by circumstances
(B) I shall have to be obliged to go
(C) I shall not go except if the circumstances oblige me to go
(D) I shall go if circumstances oblige me to go
37. When was Hajj made compulsory?
(A) 9th Hijri
(B) 10th Hijri
(C) 11th Hijri
(D) 8th Hijri
38. The Madrassah Deoband started in Deoband, a small town of:
39. Bengal was partitioned in Oct, 1905 when Lord __________ was Viceroy.
40. The longest river of Balochistan is:
41. Choose the synonym for the underlined word:
One normally expects myopic people not to be able to see over great distances.
42. Fill in the blank:
He became addicted _______ drugs at quite any early age.
43. (9 + 43 – 4) + 24 – 2=?
44. What is the meaning of idiom/proverb “To take the bull by the horns”?
(A) To punish a person severely for his arrogance
(B) To deal with a difficult situation in a direct way
(C) To handle it by the fierce attack,
(D) To bypass the legal process and take action to one’s own wish
45. The official languages of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization are:
(A) English and Chinese
(B) Russian and Chinese
(C) English Chinese and Russian
(D) French and Chinese
Other Parts of this Past Paper are here:-