PPSC Lecturer History Solved Past Paper MCQs 2017
This post contains the 2nd part of PPSC Lecturer History Sample MCQs Past Paper 2017. I am posting this Paper for those who want to practice MCQs for upcoming PPSC Paper for the Post of Lecturer. You can visit PPSC Past Papers for more Previous Papers. I am taking these MCQs from a book and not sure about the originality. However, these MCQs are good for practice for the subject paper as well as other competitive exams. Visit this page for Lecturer History Previous Paper 2015.
26. Who abolished Jizya on new converts?
(A) Hazrat Abdullah Bin Zubair (R.A.)
(B) Hajjaj Bin Yousaf
(C) Hazrat Umar Bin Abdul Aziz (R.A)
27. How long did Raja Chach rule Sind?
(A) 39 years
(B) 40 years
(C) 41 years
(D) 42 years
28. Dr. Gibbon was a___________________.
(A) Christian preacher
(B) A famous poet
(C) A renowned historian
29. Who had authored “Tabqat-e-Nasri”?
(B) Hassan Nizami
30. Identify Banda Bairagl:
(A) A merciless Sikh rebel
(B) A preacher
(C) A hermit
(D) A pandit
31. June 1757 Battle of Plassey was fought between the forces of East India Company and:
(A) Nadar Shah Durrani
(C) Ahmad Shah Abdali
(D) Bahadur Shah
32. In October 1905 the British government Partitioned the Bengal for the sake of ____________.
(A) Administrative Convenience
(B) Hindu Muslim Unity
(C) Muslim Benefit
(D) Electoral Adjustment
33. Montagu-Chelmsford reforms introduced a system called:
34. Nazimuddin was forced to resign as Prime Minister by Governor-General:
(A) MA Jinnah
(B) Ghulam Muhammad
(C) Iskandar Mirza
(D) None of these
35. In East Pakistan, Elections 1970 were swept by ____________.
(B) NAP (Bhashani)
36. Hazrat Aamina belonged to which famous tribe:
(A) Banu Makhzoom
(B) Banu Asad
(C) Barm Zohra
(D) Banu Ummayah
37. In the 10th Nabvi year which very near Uncle of the Holy Prophet (PBUH), died?
(A) Hazrat Hamza
(B) Hazrat Abu Talib
(C) Hazrat Abbas
(D) Hazrat Zubair
38. Caliph Hazrat Usman (RA) allowed whose family to come back once it had been exiled by the Holy Prophet (PBUH):
(A) Ameer Muawia
(B) Hakam bin Aas
(C) Abdullah bin Amir
(D) Abdullah bin Abbas
39. Second World War began in:
40. To join hands independent of the two blocks of the Cold War Era meant to join which of the following Groups?
(A) Warsaw Pact
(B) NATO Alliance
(D) Non-Aligned Movement
41. United Nations’ Charter was signed in:
42. Iranians supported the Abbasside Movement because they were:
(C) Heirs of Holy Prophet (PBUH)
(D) Anti Jews
43. The first Abbasside Caliph Al-Saffah was buried in:
44. The period of Pre-History means:
(A) Unknown to History
(B) Absence of Recorded History
(C) No Human Life
45. In his Indian expeditions Mahmood of Ghazna had with him:
(B) Muhammad Qasim Farishta
(C) RC Mojumdar
(D) Gen. V.A Smith
46. Quresh’s trade route to Syria passed closely by:
47. Battle of Khyber was fought against:
(B) Yemeni tribes
(C) Jewish tribes
(D) Muselma Kazzab
48. On the way back from the Battle of Tabook Holy Prophet (PBUH) ordered the demolition of which mosque?
49. Ameer Khusro was a disciple of:
(A) Ali Hajveri
(B) Moin-Uddin Chishti
(C) Fariduddin Masud
(D) Nizamuddin Aulia
50. In his Allahabad Address Iqbal suggested to create in India a separate Muslim State in the:
(B) South West
(C) North West
(D) North East
For post length management, I have divided this past paper into 04 sets. Click on next or previous set to see MCQs.
|Set 01||Set 02||Set 03|