PPSC Lecturer of History Past Paper 2017
Here is the 1st part of Lecturer History PPSC Past Paper MCQs with Answers held in 2017. These Solved MCQs have been taken from the book “Advanced PPSC Model Paper” and not sure about the originality of Questions. This Quiz is being posted in PPSC Past Papers. However, these questions are good to prepare for Lecturer History upcoming Exams by PPSC as well as other competitive exams. You Should Also visit PPSC Lecturer Past Paper 2013, which is available at this link.
1. Bhutto’s predecessor as Foreign Minister of Pakistan was_______.
(A) Muhammad Ali Bogra
(B) Sir Zafarullah Khan
(D) Aziz Ahmad
(C) Agha Shahi
2. The Austrian Statesman, Metternich was in favour of _______.
(A) Absolute Government
(B) Liberal Democracy
3. In European history “sick man of Europe” was _______.
4. Rousseau believed that the sovereignty of a State depends on the ______.
(A) Divine Right of Kings
(B) Will of People
(C) Strong Monarchy
(D) Agricultural Growth
5. Who said, “Man was born free, but everywhere I find him in chains”?
(A) Louis XIV
6. Seeking truth and truth about God, is ________.
7. In the early settlements in America, Germans settled mostly in _______.
(C) South Carolina
(D) North Carolina
8. During the American war of independence, Britain hired Hessian soldiers from _______.
9. Amount of Dir Hams Fixed as Haq Mehr when Holy Prophet (PBUH) married Hazrat Khadija (R.A) was________.
10. Which one of the pious Caliphs joined the first migration to Habsha?
(A) Hazrat Abu Bakar (R.A)
(B) Hazrat Umar (R.A)
(C) Hazrat Usman (R.A)
(D) Hazrat Ali (A.S)
11. Rani Padmavati, according to legends, was part of a romantic story linked to_________.
(A) Ala-Uddin Khilji
(B) Jalal-Uddin Khilji
(C) Qutb-Uddin Khilji
(D) Malik Kafoor
12. Most of the Abbasid Caliphs were from the family line of ___________.
(A) Abu Abbas
(B) Abu Jafar Mansoor
(C) Abu Muslim Khurasani
(D) Isa bin Musa
13. Today’s Iraqi capital city Baghdad was built by________.
(D) Mo’tsam Billa
14. Imam Ali Raza (son in law) of Mamoon-ur-Rashid was buried in Toos now called:
15. The last Abaside Caliph was________.
(A) Nasiruddin Ullah
(C) Mustasim Billah
(D) Mustensar Billah
16. The last ruler of Umayyad Dynasty in Spain was_________.
(A) Abdul-Rehman Al-Mustazher
(C) Hasham-al-Mo’tmed Billah
17. “A short History of Saracens” was written by ________.
(A) M.M Shareef
(B) Abdul Kalam Azad
(C) H.P Blavatsky
(D) Syed Ameer Ali
18. Punjab Public Service Commission was formed under Indian Act of __________.
19. In 1929 Unionist Party was founded in Punjab by____________.
(A) Inayat Ullah Mashraqi
(B) Mian Fazal e Hussain
(C) Sardar Shaukat Hayat
(D) Suleman Nadvi
20. Which of the Constitutional Amendment in the 1973 Constitution, abolished Presidentialpowers to dissolve Parliament?
21. Hammurabi was the great Lawgiver of:
22. Which was the biggest religion in Arabia before Islam?
23. Which territory was ruled by Najjashi?
24. Who was called the Brain of Arabia?
(A) Hazrat Khalid Bin Walid (R.A.)
(B) Hazrat Mugeera Bin Shoba (R.A)
(C) Hazrat Amr Bin Aas (R.A)
(D) Hazrat Muawiah (R.A.)
25. To which place had Hazrat Ali Murtaza (R.A.) shifted his capital?
For post length management, I have divided this past paper into 04 sets. Click on next or previous set to see MCQs.
|Set 01||Set 02||Set 03|