In this post, I am sharing FSC 1st Year Physics Chapter 9 Notes PDF Download for the students of Intermediate Part 1. This chapter’s name is Physical Optics . Students can download 11th class chapter 9 Physical Optics Notes PDF in there laptop or mobile. These Physics Notes are for all the boards working under Punjab Board like Gujranwala Board, Lahore Board, Faisalabad Board, Multan Board, Rawalpindi Board, Sargodha Board, DG Kahn Board, and Sahiwal Board. Here are the complete FSC 1st Year Physics Notes PDF chapterwise.
FSC Part 1 Physics Chapter 9 Physical Optics Notes PDF Download
Define wave fronts.
Such a surface on which all the point have same phase of vibration is known as wave front. There is two type of wavefront
Concider a point source, S emitting light waves in all direction. The wave fronts will be concentric spheres with center at the source, such a wave front is called spherical wave front
At very large distance from the source, a small portion of a spherical wave will become nearly plane. Such portion of the wave front is called a plane wave front
What would you define a ray of light?
Ray of light is a line drawing normal to a wave front showing in the direction of propagation of wavefront, it always makes an angle 900 with wavefront of light.
State Huygen’s principle
It stated that:
- Every point of the wavefront may be considered as a source of secondary wavelets which spread out in forward direction with a speed equal to the speed of propagation of the wave.
- the new position of the wavefront after a certain interval of time can be found by constructing a surface touches all the secondry wavelets
- FSC 1st Year Physics Chapter 1 Notes pdf download
- 1st year physics chapter 2 notes pdf download
- 11th class physics chapter 3 notes pdf download
- Fsc part 1 physics chapter 4 notes pdf download
- 1st year physics chapter 5 notes pdf download
- 11th class physics chapter 6 notes pdf download
- FSC 1st year physics chapter 7 notes pdf download
- 1st year physics chapter 8 notes pdf download