Excise Inspector PPSC 2014 Paper with Answers | Set 4
This post contains Excise Inspector PPSC 2014 Paper with Answers. This paper was held in 2014 and this is the 4th and final part of this paper. Excise and Taxation Inspector 2014 PPCS Solved paper is posted here for practice only. If you want to practice more papers you can see PPSC Past Papers.
Excise and Taxation Inspector 2014 PPSC Solved Paper
To see previous parts of this Paper see at the bottom of this post.
61. Water-logging is mainly caused by water _________.
62. Pick the correct word:
63. Hundreds of people die when epidemics ________.
(A) Break out
(B) break in
(C) break open
(D) break upon
64. Mark the synonym of “talent”:
65. Choose the correct sentence:
(A) She is the soul survivor of the tragedy
(B) She is the sole survivor of the tragedy.
(C) She is the two survivor of the tragedy
(D) She is the near survivor of the tragedy.
66. Choose the correct sentence:
(A) She is kind to me
(B) She is kind for me
(C) She is kind on me
(D) She is kind with me
67. Which one is the antonym of filthy:
68. What is the one-word substitution for a person who is unable to pay his debt:
Pick the correct verb:
69. His silence _________ to refusal.
(B) is tantamount
(C) Is tantamounting
70. Pick the wrong word:
71. Which is the correct sentence:
(A) She was dressed with black
(B) She was dressed in black
(C) She was dressed for black
(D) She was dressed of black.
72. Fill in the Blank correctly: He runs __________ than his brother.
Must See: Excise Inspector Solved Paper 2016.
73. What is the nearest correct meaning of the word “Delible”:
(A) A writing that can be effaced
(B) a writing that cannot be read
(C) a writing that is indelible
(D) a writing that cannot be re-written
74. What Is the nearest correct meaning of the word “inexplicable”:
(A) that which can be explained
(B) that which cannot be explained
(C) that which is explicable
(D) that which is elaborate
Choose the most suitable word to match the van meaning:
76. If 2ˣ = 32, what is x²?
77. 100 + 4/7=?
78. If x- 4 = 11, then what is the value of x-8?
79. What is halfway between 103 and 301?
80. A box of chocolate bars costs Rs. 32 (inclusive of 10% sales tax). and there are 16 bars in one box. What is the price (excluding 10% sales tax) for one chocolate bar?
Other Parts of this Past Paper are here:-
Disclaimer: I have taken this Excise Inspector PPSC 2014 Paper with Answers from a book. I am not sure about the originality of this paper. However, posting here for practice.