Model Paper 2014 for Excise and Taxation Inspector | Set 2
This post has Model Paper 2014 for Excise and Taxation Inspector. This paper is claimed as PPSC Past paper 2014 and this is the 2nd part of this paper. This paper is posted here for those candidates who are searching for this paper on the internet. Some other PPSC Past papers are also available here.
Excise and Taxation Inspector Model Paper 2014
For Previous and next parts of this Past paper see the bottom of this post.
21. In which European City are the Headquarters of the Red Cross?
(A) New York
22. What is the boiling point of water?
23. Which continent is called a Dark Continent?
24. What Is the Richter Scale used to measure?
25.“Kindergarten” refers to?
(A) a Nursery School
(B) a small garden
(C) a children playground
(D) 8 children ward in Hospital
26. How many chambers are in the human heart?
27. Which country has the largest Muslim population in the world?
(D) Saudi Arabia
28.What is the term used to denote the unauthorized and illegal accessing of computer programs, often with criminal Intent?
You may also like PPSC Past Paper for Excise Inspector 2010.
29. Which body of people is sometimes referred to as “the Fourth Estate”?
(C) The Press
30. In which European City is the Headquarters of NATO?
(A) New York
31. What does ISO stand for?
(A) International Societies Organization
(B) Interactional Organization for Standardization
(C) International Systems Operator
(D) International Scientists Organization
32. The next winter Olympic Games are scheduled to take place in 2014 at:
(D) Salt Lake City Utah
(A) A famous sports brand.
(B) A transport agency.
(C) An Internet search engine
(D) A European Trade Union.
34. Banki Moon is the:
(A) President Security Council.
(B) Prime Minister of Japan
(C) Secretary-General U.N.O.
(D) U. N. Disaster Management Representative
35. For how many years did Nelson Mandela remain in Prison?
(A) 27 years
(B) 37 years
(C) 17 years
(D) 10 years
36. How many countries are presently members of the Non-Aligned Movement?
37. Secretary-General UNO Ban-ki Moon belongs to _________.
(A) South Korea
(B) North Korea
38. Currently there are _________ member states of the United Nations
39. Currently _________ countries hold the status of Observer States in the United Nations
40. There are ________ members of SAARC.
Other Parts of this Past Paper are here:-
Disclaimer: I have taken this Model Paper 2014 for Excise and Taxation Inspector from a book. I am not sure about the originality of this paper. However, posting here for practice.