Excise and Taxation Inspector Paper 2016
This post contains Excise and Taxation Inspector Paper 2016 for those who are looking for Excise and Taxation Inspector Previous Papers. This paper belongs to 2016 and this is the 2nd part of this paper. Solved Multiple Choice Questions are available hereunder. For more PPSC Past Papers Go Here.
Excise and Taxation Inspector PPSC Solved Paper 2016
For Previous and Next Parts of this Paper go to the end of this post.
26. “Qissa Sohni Mahiwal” was written by?
(A) Waris Shah
(B) Mian Muhammad Baksh
(C) Hashim Shah
(D) Shah Hussain
27. When was the first Constituent Assembly dissolved by Governor General Ghulam Muhammad?
28. Complete the number series 4, 9,13, 22, 35?
29. Who was the author of the book “Daughter of the East”?
(A) Mohtarma Fatima Jinnah
(B) Begum Shaista Ikramullah
(C) Ayesha Jalal
(D) Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto
You may also Like: Excise and Inspector Past paper 2011
30. Who was the captain of Pakistan‘s Cricket team which won the T-20 championship in 2009?
(A) Muhammad Hafeez
(C) Shahid Afridi
(D) Younus Khan
31. Which Commander-in-Chief of the Pakistan Army also concurrently served as Defence Minister in the Cabinet?
(A) Gen. Frank Meservy
(B) Gen. Ayub Khan
(C) Gen Yahya Khan
(D) Gen. Jahangir Karamat
32. Name the largest mammal in the world?
(D) Blue Whale
33. In which province is the town Dalbandin located?
(C) Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
34. Complete the Proverb “A friend in need is a friend __________.”
(A) Not enemy
(B) of others
(D) of course
35. In which district is the archaeological site Harappa located?
36. The 1857 War of independence started from:
37. Sharmeen Obaid Chinoy won an Oscar Award for the second time for her documentary movie titled __________.
(A) Saving Face
(B) Road to Forgiveness
(C) In the Line of Duty
(D) A Girl in the River
38. Complete the Idiom “Every cloud has a silver _______”.
39. In which year did Pakistan win its first Olympic Hockey Gold Medal?
40. Solve the equation 9 – 3 ÷ 1/3 + 1 = ?
41. Complete the Proverb “Birds of feather __________ together”.
42. The highest Military Award for bravery is Nishan-e-Haider, which is the second highest?
43. Complete the Proverb “Fortune favours the __________”.
44. In which battle a tooth (or part of it according to some sources) of the Holy Prophet (PBUH) was broken?
45. Complete the number series 11,13,17,19,23,29,31,37,41 __________?
46. Who has recently been selected as the Coach for Pakistan Cricket Team?
(A) Mickey Arthur
(B) Geoff Lawson
(C) Bob Woolmer
(D) Dave Whitmore
47. The second (OIC) Islamic Summit Conference was held in Lahore in _________.
48. Hazrat Imam Hussain’s (A.S) title was _________.
(D) None of these
49. What was the name of Hazrat Umar‘s (R. A) daughter who became the fourth wife of the Holy Prophet (PBUH)?
(A) Hazrat Hafsa (RA)
(8) Hazrat Zainab (R.A)
(C) Hazrat Safiya (R.A)
(D) Hazrat Maimoona (R.A)
50. After the succession of East Pakistan to Bangladesh, General Yahya Khan, CMLA, resigned on _________.
(A) 17 Dec. 1971
(B) 18 Dec. 1971
(C) 19 Dec. 1971
(D) 20 Dec 1971
Other Parts of this Past Paper are here:-
Disclaimer: I have taken this Excise and Taxation Inspector Paper 2016 from a book. I am not sure about the originality of this paper. However, posting here for practice.