Excise and Taxation Inspector PPSC 2016 Solved Paper Online
This post contains Excise and Taxation Inspector PPSC 2016 Solved Paper Online. This paper was held in 2016 and this is the first part of this paper. These solved MCQs are for those who are looking for PPSC Past papers for Excise and Inspector Online. For more, visit PPSC Past Papers.
PPSC 2016 Paper for Excise and Taxation Inspector
1. The World Humanitarian Summit (WHS) conference was held on 23-24 May, 2016 in __________.
(A) Cairo Egypt
(B) New York, USA
(C) Istanbul, Turkey
(D) Paris, France
2. Which punishment was introduced by Hazrat Umar(R.A)?
(D) Cutting of hands
3. Bhagat Singh was hanged by the British in __________.
(B) Faisalabad (Lyallpur)
4. Secretary-General of the United Nations, Mr: Ban Ki-Moon. belongs to which country?
(A) Democratic People’s Republic of Korea
(B) Republic of Korea
5. What is the national game of Pakistan?
6. What is the name of the current Federal Tax Ombudsman of Pakistan?
(A) Salman Faraqui
(B) Tariq Bajwa
(C) Shoaib Suddle
(D) Abdur Rauf Chaudhry
You may also like: Excise and Taxtion Inspector Past Paper 2014
7. A Barometer is a device used to measure __________.
(B) Atmospheric Pressure
(C) Room Temperature
(D) Salt in seawater
8. Name the Prime Minister of Turkey who resigned early in May 2016.
(A) Binali Yildirim
(B) Ahmet Davutoglu
(C) Recep Tayyip Erdogan
(D) Abdullah Gul
9. If 30 per cent of a number is 12.6. find the number?
10. If 10 cats catch 10 rats in 10 seconds. How many cats are required to catch 100 rats in 100 seconds?
11. Which night’s “Ibadat”, during the month of Ramadan is considered better than “Ibadat” of thousand months.
(D) None of these
12. The disease Dipthen’a affects which part of the human body?
13. Which Pakistani personality has served as the President of the UN General Assembly?
(A) A.S (Patras) Bokhari
(B) Sir Zafarullah Khan
(C) Agha Shahi
(D) Dr. Maleeha Lodhi
14. Who is the author of the Book “Kashmir-A Disputed Legacy”?
(A) Alistair Lamb
(B) Josef Korbel
(C) Lawrence Ziring
(D) Dr.Akbar S..Ahmad
15. Prince Dara Shikoh was the son of which Mughal Emperor?
16, Which of the following is used for disinfection of water?
17. What is the Antonym of Paucity?
18. There are 8 mango trees in a straight line. The distance between each tree is 3 meters. What is the distance between the first tree and the eighth tree?
19. Before giving up singing Junaid Jamshed was part of which music group?
(B) Vital Signs
20. What is the Antonym of Opaque?
21. When a gas is turned into a liquid the process is known as:
22. Hijra (Migration) from Makkah to Medina started in which Nabvi year?
23. The All India Muslim League Resolution of “Divide and Quit” in 1943 was in response to __________.
(A) “Quit India” movement of the Congress
(B) Nehru Report
(C) Arya Samaj
(D) Moplah Revolt
24. Simplify the equation 5 + 2 x 6 + 3(2) = ?
25. Where is the Mughal Emperor Zaheer-Ud-Din Babar buried?
(C) Ajmer Sharif
Other Parts of this Past Paper are here:-
Disclaimer: I have taken this Excise and Taxation Inspector PPSC 2016 Solved Paper from a book. I am not sure about the originality of this paper. However, posting here for practice.