MCQs from PPSC 2016 Paper for Excise and Taxation Inspector
In this post, you will find MCQs from PPSC 2016 Paper for Excise and Taxation Inspector. This paper belongs to 2016 and this is the 3rd part of this paper. Here you can practice PPSC 2016 Paper for Excise and Taxation Inspector Solved MCQs. You can visit also PPSC Previous Papers.
PPSC 2016 Paper for Excise and Taxation Inspector Solved MCQs
For previous and next parts of this PPSC Past Paper see at the bottom of this post.
51. In which year did Mohtarma Fatima Jinnah contest the Presidential election?
51. When did India carry out its first Nuclear Test?
53. . Pakistan protested against the construction of Baglihar Dam because?
(A) It was in violation of the UN Charter
(B) It was a violation of the Simla Agreement
(C) It was a violation of LOC
(D) It was a violation of the Indus Water Treaty
54. What is the Synonym of Grisly?
55. Among the following, which is the oldest English language newspaper of Pakistan?
(B) The News
(C) The Nation
(D) Daily Times
56. In a row, a student is standing 13th from the right and 8th from the left. How many students are there in total?
57. What was the former name of Sahiwal?
(A) Fort Munro
58. What is the Antonym of Haughty?
59. Who designed the National Flag of Pakistan?
(A) Chaudhry Rehmat Ali
(B) Liaqat Ali Khan
(C) Hafeez Jallandhri
(D) Ammer-ud-Din Kidwai
60. Which of the following is not a natural fibre?
61. Recently Panama Papers have been in the news. Please name the firm from whose database millions of files were leaked to the media?
(A) Mossack Fonseca
(B) Goldman Sachs
(C) Leblanc and Williams
(D) None of these
You may also like: PPSC Past Paper for Excise Inspector 2010
62. What is the Synonym of Pragmatic?
63. After the death of Mullah Akhtar Muhammad Mansoor who has been chosen as their Leader by the Taliban?
(A) Mullah Fazluliah
(B) Maulvi Haibatullah Akhunzada
(C) Sirajuddin Haqqani
(D) Zabihullah Mujahid
Who is the current Chairman of the Pakistan Cricket Board?
(A) Ejaz Butt
(B) Shaharyar Khan
(C) Najam Sethi
(D) Ramiz Raja
Expired MCQ (Current Chairman of Pakistan Cricket Board is “Ehsan Mani” as on 22.09.2018)
65. Which of the following is the second source of Islamic laws?
66. According to 1973, Constitution Governor of a Province is appointed by:
(B) Prime Minister
(C) Provincial Assembly
(D) Chief Minister
67. If two angles of a triangle are 60 degrees each the what is the value of the third angle?
(A) 45 degrees
(B) 50 degrees
(C) 60 degrees
(D) 65 degrees
68. The uncle of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), Hazrat Hamza (R.A) embraced Islam in _________.
(A) 4th Nabvi
(B) 5th Nabvi
(C) 6th Nabvi
(D) 7th Nabvi
69. Following devastating floods, Pakistan, on 24 May 2016, dispatched relief goods and a mobile hospital to which country in South Asia?
(B) Sri Lanka
70. Pakistan has recently applied to become a member of the NSG. What does NSG stand for?
(A) Nuclear Suppliers Group
(B) Nuclear Support Group
(C) Nuclear-Strategic Group
(D) Non-Nuclear Suppliers Group
71. Who has written the famous national song “Sohni Dharti Allah Rakhe”?
(A) Sufi Tabbasum
(B) Jamil-ud-Din Aali
(C) Masroor Anwar
(D) Ahmad Faraz
72. What is the common name for Sodium Chloride?
(B) Baking Soda
73. What is the Antonym of Virtue?
74. Who was the first person to be awarded the Nishan-e-Haider?
(A) Maj. Raja Aziz Bhatti
(B) Capt. Raja Muhammad Sarwar
(C) Maj. Shabbir Sharif
(D) Pilot Officer Rashid Minhas
75. The Urdu-Hindi controversy is said to be the forerunner of the Two Nation Theory. When did this controversy begin?
Other Parts of this Past Paper are here:-
Disclaimer: I have taken these MCQs from PPSC 2016 Paper for Excise and Taxation Inspector from a book. I am not sure about the originality of this paper. However, posting here for practice.