Solved PMS Past Paper for the Post of Provincial Management 2014 (General Knowledge)
This post contains solved PMS Past Paper for the Post of Provincial Management etc. General Knowledge Paper 2014. This is the 4th and final part of this paper. Total MCQs of this paper are 100 and this post contains last 25 MCQs. These solved multiple choice questions are here for the practice for those who want to attempt competitive exams. For more past papers, Go Here.
General Knowledge Model Paper for the Post of Provincial Management
For previous MCQs of this PMS Past paper see at the end of this post.
76. What is viticulture?
(A) cultivation of grapes
(B) growing small plants
(C) growing tobacco
(D) cultivation of spices
77. Widow’s Tears is the name of:
78. Kalahari Desert is located in:
79. The author of the “New Deal‘” was:
(A) President Roosevelt
(B) President Wilson
(C) President John F. Kennedy
(D) President George Washington
80. The currency of Portugal is:
81. What is the Parliament of Denmark:
(A) National Assembly
(D) None of these
82. The 1st Asian Secretary General of United Nations was:
(A) Tryve Lie
(8) Vijay Lakshmi Pandit
(D) Kurt Waldheim
83. The headquarters of EFTA is in:
84. “Bread for the World” institute which focuses on problems of poverty and hunger in the world, is based in:
(D) New York
85. “ANSA” is the news agency of:
86. ‘Aeroflot’ is the airline of:
(B) Sri Lanka
See also: Airlines Quiz
87. ‘Tegel’ is the International airport of:
88. ‘Broadway Street’ of USA is famous for:
(B) Stock exchange
(C) Cinema halls
(D) Shopping centers
89. What is the new name of Leningrad?
(A) St. Petersburg
(B) Red Square
90. Which country is called the “Cockpit of Europe”?
91. Which city is called the “land of seven hills”?
92. Which is the highest military award of Italy?
(A) Medal of Honour
(B) Medal for Valour
(C) Military Cross
(D) Iron Cross
You may also like: MCQs about Highest Miltary Awards
93. Football World Cup 2010 was won by:
94. In human body, flat bones are found in:
95. If there were no atmosphere, what would be the colour of the sky?
96. “Contours” are lines connecting places having:
(A) Equal temperature
(B) Equal pressure
(C) Equal height
(D) Equal rain fall
97. “Our sweetest songs are those that tell us of saddest thoughts”. These words are attributed to:
(D) Milton L
98. Who created the famous character of “Dracula”?
(A) Stanley Kubrick
(B) John Polidori
(C) James Cameron
(D) Bram Stoker
99. “White goods” are:
(A) Basic raw materials
(B) Durable consumption goods
(C) Cosmetic articles
(D) Goods imported from western countries
100. America’s Cup‘ is associated with which of the following sports?
(C) American Football
Other Parts of this PMS Past Paper are is as under:-