MCQs for PMS Exams for the Post of Provincial Management Service from Past Paper
This post is based on MCQs for PMS Exams for the Post of Provincial Management Service from Past Paper. This General Knowledge Paper was held in 2014. This is the 3rd part of this paper. Students and job candidates can practice these Objective type questions for participating in Competitive Exams and Interviews. You can visit some other Past Papers as well.
MCQs from PMS Past Papers for the Post of Provincial Management Service (General Knowledge Paper)
For Next and Previous MCQs of this PMS Past Paper see at the bottom of the post.
51. The famous painting “Sunflower’ was done by:
(A) Michael Angelo
(B) Van Gogh
(C) Pablo Picasso
(D) Leonardo de Vinci
52. Economic crisis of 1930s originated in:
53. The headquarters of APEC (Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation) is in:
54. Which country In Included in “Horn of Africa”?
55. ASEAN was formed in:
Visit Also: MCQs about ASEAN
56. Which of the following country is located in the “Levant” region?
57. “Thomas Cup” is given in the game of:
(A) Lawn Tennis
(C) Table Tennis
58. What is the length of ‘Great Wall of China”?
(A) 2400 kms
(B) 2600 kms
(C) 3200 kms
(D) 3400 kms
59. Who is called the “Father of French Revolution”?
(A) Thomas Hobbes
(C) Francis Bacon
60. “Divine Comedy“ was written by:
61. Which one of the following scientists is known as father of astronomy?
62. In France, the Bastille Day is celebrated on:
(A) 14 May
(B) 14 June
(C) 14 July
(D) 14 August
63. The “Swaythling Cup” Is related to the game of:
(D) Table Tennis
64. In 1774 Oxygen was discovered by:
(D) B. Franklin
65. In the history of World the Stone Age is also called by the name of:
(A) Paleolithic period
(B) Mesolithic period
(C) Neolithic period
(D) Chalcolithic period
66. Pedagogy is the science of:
67. One Megabyte is equal to:
(A) 1000 bytes
(B) 10000 bytes
(C) 100000 bytes
(D) 1000000 bytes
68. Maple Leaf is the national emblem of:
(D) None of these
69. “Wheel” is a symbol of:
70. Which of the following country’s parliament is called “Diet”?
(D) None of these
71. Who invented bicycle?
(B) Kari von Drais
(C) Louis Braille
(D) John Hall
72. What is the total area of Australia?
(A) 8,787,801 Sq. km
(B) 8,687,000 Sq. km
(C) 7,891,000 Sq. km
(D) 8,192,921 Sq. km
73. Which of the following is a Baltic State?
74. What is meant by EQUINOX?
(A) Day and Night are equal
(B) The longest night
(C) The shortest day
(D) The longest day
75. Which sea is located in Central Asia?
(A) Red Sea
(B) North Sea
(C) Aral Sea
(D) Japan Sea
Other Parts of this PMS Past Paper are is as under:-