PPSC Model Paper for the Post of Provincial Management Service, etc. (BS-17) General Knowledge paper | Set 03
Here is the 3rd part of PPSC Model Paper for the Post of Provincial Management Service, etc. This general Knowledge paper was held in 2015 for the post of BS-17.
PPSC Model General Knowledge Paper for the Post of Provincial Management Service Multiple Choice Questions
51. Which animal is most illegally traded animal in the world?
52. Mr. and Mrs. Sajjad have seven daughters. Each daughter has one brother. What is the total number of persons in the family?
53. If five cars are parked bumper to bumper, how many bumpers are touching each other?
54. If Asif is standing in a queue in such a way that he is sixth in the queue from either side, then how many people are there in the queue?
55. In March 2015 the United Nations decided to increase Pakistan’s Continental Shelf from 200 to 350 nautical miles. When did Pakistan submit its request for increasing limits of its continental Shelf, to the United Nations?
(A) April 2009
(B) October 2010
(C) January 2011
(D) January 2012
56. The provisions of the 21st Amendment to the Constitution of Pakistan shall remain in force for a period of:
(A) One year
(B) 2 Years
(C) 3 Years
(D) 4 Years
57. Who is the current Foreign Minister of Pakistan?
(A) Tariq Fatemi
(B) Sartaj Aziz
(C) Nawaz Sharif
(D) Zahid Hamid
58. The current Auditor General of Pakistan is:
(A) Buland Akhtar Rana
(B) Chaudhary Muhammad Ilyas
(C) Rana Asad Amin
(D) Sarshar Ahmad Khan
59. Reshma was a legendary folk singer Pakistan She died of Cancer in Lahore in:
(A) Nov, 2013
(B) Nov, 2012
(C) Jan, 2009
(D) Dec, 2014
60. Famous TV drama “Waris” was written by:
(A) Atta ul Haq Qasmi
(B) Dr. Anwar Sajjad
(C) Amjad Islam Amjad
(D) Shahid Nadeem Asghar
61. The fifth Heat of Asia: Istanbul process Ministerial meeting was held in Islamabad on 8-9 December 2015. Where was the fourth Meeting held?
62. Who was India’s Foreign Minister to Ms. Hushma Swaraj?
(A) S.M Krishna
(B) Arun Jaitley
(C) Pranab Mukherjee
(D) Salman Khurshid
63. What was the rank of former Foreign Minister Gohar Ayub Khan, when he left the Army?
64. Who was the American Ambassador who died along with President Zia-ul-Haq, in a plain rash in 1988?
(A) Tom Simon
(B) Robert Milam
(C) Amold Raphael
(D) Jhon Wolf
66. Kamran Baradari is one of the oldest Mughal monuments and is located in Lahore. Who exactly was Kamran?
(A) Brother of Queen Noorjahan
(B) Son of Babar/stepbrother of Humayun
(C) First Husband of Noorahan
(D) Brother of Sher Shah Suri
67. The youngest son of Maharaja Ranjit Singh was elevated as Mahrajah at a tender age of about 5 years. What was his name?
(A) Nau nahal Singh
(B) Karrak Singh
(C) Duleep Singh
(D) Langah Singh
68. Khudadad Khan was the first South Asian soldier in the British Army to receive the highest military award for gallantry, the Victoria Cross, during the First World War. In which country was he fighting where he performed the act of bravery, which earned him the Victoria Cross?
69. Deosai National Park is remarkable as it is one of the highest plateaus in the world with an average elevation of 4,114 meters. In which region of Pakistan is located?
(D) Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
70. G.T. Road is one of the main highway of Pakistan. What does G.T. stand for?
(A) General Traffic
(B) Grand Trunk
(C) General Turner
(D) Kyber Pakhtunkhwa
71. How many administrative Divisions are there in Punjab?
72. Which one of the following districts of Punjab has the lowest population density?
(A) Dera Ghazi Khan
73. Lal Suhanra National Park is located near:
(C) D.G. Khan
74. Hingol National park, located in Makran District, Balochistan, is famous for its
(A) Thick forest cover
(B) Archaeological sites
(C) Mud Volcanoes
(D) Cold Springs
75. The Falkland Islands or the Malvinas Islands are disputed between the United Kingdom and:
Other 3 Sets of this PPSC Past Paper are as under:-