English Grammar MCQs with Answers for NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC, PMS, OTS, PTS online Job Tests Preparation
This post contains MCQs on English Grammar for NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC, PMS, OTS, PTS online Job Tests Preparation. This is the 5th and last post of this first English Grammar Quiz series. MCQs are taken from Mansoor Success Series. Students can prepare these Objective type Questions for Entry tests. Visit This Link for more MCQs on English Grammar.
MCQs on English Grammar for Competitive Exams
For previous MCQs see at the end of the post.
81. My elder brother has got a motorbike but I __________.
(A) have not
(B) has not
(C) had not
(D) could not
82. What __________ to drink, tea or coffee?
(A) you would like
(B) would you like
(C) you would liked
(D) would you liked
83. _____________ for a concert this evening?
(A) Would you went
(B) Would you going
(C) Would you like going
(D) Would you like to go
84. Are you interested in __________?
(B) the Physics
(C) a Physics
85. I bought some pictures when I was __________ holiday __________ December, and now I’m going to hang them __________ the wall.
(A) in, in, along
(B) on, for, on
(C) on, in, on
(D) on, in, along
86. I am going __________ to watch a movie.
(B) to cinema
(C) to a cinema
(D) to the cinema
87. Anna has finished her work, now she is __________ home.
(B) going to
(C) going to the
(D) going towards the
88. Write your name and roll number __________ top of the page.
(B) at the
(D) on the
89. We came __________ the room and jumped __________ the swimming pool.
(A) out, in
(B) out, into
(C) out of, into
(D) out of, in
90. She lived ___________ Australia ___________2008 ___________2015.
(A) in, during, till
(B) in, between, until
(C) in, from, till
(D) in, from, until
91. Not only her patents __________ her class teacher __________ proud of her results.
(A) but also, was
(B) but also, were
(C) and also, was
(D) and also, were
92. Yesterday I got a call from my old friend, and he __________ me the whole story.
93. The Maldives is a country __________ thousands of islands, and it is __________ most dispersed country.
(A) made of, a
(B) made of, the
(C) made up of, a
(D) made up of, the
94. You need to write your mobile number, while home address is __________.
95. The problem is not __________ to one of internal.
96. They had been __________ false beliefs from their childhood.
97. She is not willing m reveal identity of her ___________.
98. Employs in this department always___________ close relations with each other.
99. Emma is older __________ Alice, while Jolie is ____________ oldest.
(A) than, an
(B) from, the
(C) then, the
(D) than, the
100. I can‘t walk anymore, I’m ____________ tired.
(D) so such
Other Parts of this Quiz Series