English Grammar Test Quiz for NTS, PPSC, CSS, PMS, OTS, PTS, PTS jobs and Interviews
This post is about English Grammar Test Quiz for NTS, PPSC, CSS, PMS, OTS, PTS, PTS jobs and Interviews. This is the 3rd post in English Grammar Quiz Online series. MCQs are taken from Mansoor Success Series and posted here for practice purpose. Students and job candidates can practice these Multiple Choice Questions.
English Grammar Quiz Online for Competitive Exams Practice
For previous and Next MCQs of this English Grammar Quiz Series see at the bottom of this post.
41. She _________ for the upcoming tennis tournament.
(B) is training
(C) will train
(D) is going to train
42. I ________ Afghanistan next year.
(B) will go
(C) am going
(D) am going to
43. There are some vacant rooms ________ in flats and shared houses.
44. The sun rises ______ the east.
45. Nitrogen gas is in abundance ___________ the Earth.
46. I was watching a TV program when he ______.
(D) was walking
47. We are planning ________ out to dinner tonight.
(A) taking our guests
(B) guests to take
(C) guests taking
(D) to take our guests
48. She took lessons __________ how to swim.
(B) for learning
(C) to learn
49. The class teacher ________ Anna move to another chair.
50. He devotes much of his time__________for the future.
(A) to planning
(B) to plan
51. For good health, she _________ bed earlier.
(A) should go
(B) should go to
(C) should goes
(D) should goes to
52. If you have time, you _________ the nature museum.
(A) should visit
(B) should visited
(C) have to visit
(D) would visit
53. It is our problem, not _________.
54. The number of guests at the party ________ amazing.
(D) have had
55. __________ 600 and 800 B.C, Olympics were held in Athens, Greece.
56. She __________ the driving test to get a license.
(A) should pass
(B) should has passed
(C) has to pass
(D) have to pass
57. As there were no buses, she __________ home last night.
(A) has to walk
(B) has to walked
(C) had to walk
(D) had to walked
58. _______ these books belong to?
(A) Who do
(B) Who does
(C) Whom do
(D) Whom does
59. If Ashraf __________ earlier, he would always be on time.
(A) get up
(B) got up
(C) had get up
(D) had got up
60. Asmah __________ a book yesterday.
(A) had read
Other Parts of this Quiz Series