MCQs of English Grammar for NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC, PMS, OTS, PTS Job Test Preparation
Here is one more post on MCQs of English Grammar for NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC, PMS, OTS, PTS Online Job Test and Interview Preparation. This is the third post in English Grammar Quiz Series. Multiple Choice Questions in English Grammar with Answers are taken from Mansoor Success Series and posted here for practice. For MCQs of English Grammar Go Here.
Multiple Choice Questions in English Grammar with Answers for Competitive exams
For previous and next post see at the bottom of the post.
61. It was raining yesterday, so we __________ out.
(A) did not go
(B) did not went
(C) would not go
(D) would not gone
62. I __________ what was happening.
(A) couldn’t understood
(B) couldn’t understand
(C) was not able to understood
(D) was not able to understand
63. If you work hard, you __________ good marks.
(A) would get
(B) would got
(C) will get
(D) will got
64. If you __________ hard, you would not have failed in the exam.
(A) have work
(B) have worked
(C) had work
(D) had worked
65. If the camera was working, we __________ a movie.
(A) could made
(B) could make
(C) would made
(D) would make
66. Emma is getting __________ the car.
(C) out of
(D) out off
67. Near the London Eye, there is a bridge __________ the Thames River.
68. Asmat is falling __________ the horse.
69. She is looking for a job in __________ electronic or print media.
70. They could save money if they bought __________ furniture.
71. I must get to the market before it __________.
(D) has closed
72. One day people __________ to Moon.
(C) will travel
(D) will be travelling
73. Najeeb __________ gym this evening.
(A) will go
(B) will gm
(C) is going
(D) is going to
74. Emma lives in Brighton, __________ ?
(A) doesn’t she
(B) don’t she
(C) didn’t she
(D) won’t she
75. They will not come here, __________?
(A) won’t they
(B) won’t them
(C) will they
(D) will them
76. The newly installed application sounds very __________.
77. Our team played __________.
(D) well done
78. Fatima is not at home at the moment, She __________ work.
(A) is at
(B) is on
(C) was at
(D) was on
79. Fatima, Umma and I __________ good friends.
80. I __________ my mobile phone yesterday.
Other Parts of this Quiz Series