MCQs of Computer Science with Answers for Online Test Preparation
This post contains MCQs of Computer Science with Answers for NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC, OTS, PTS Online Test and Interview Preparation. This is the 9th Part of Computer Quiz Series. MCQs are taken from Caravan Comprehensive GK book. Go Here for more Solved Multiple Choice Questions on Computer Science.
Solved MCQs on Computer Science for NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC, OTS, PTS Online Test and Interview Preparation
The counting of MCQs is starting from 131. For previous Set of computer mcqs Go Here.
131. Which is the biggest company of Computer software in the world?
132. Algol, Basic, Cobal. 4GL, 3GL, Java, Pascal, C, C++ and VB are all _________.
(a) Computer companies
(b) Computer‘s books
(c) Computer languages
(d) Computer websites
133. ROM stands for________?
(a) Read Only Memory
(b) Read Over Memory
(c) Read of Memory
(d) Ride Over Memory
134. RAM stands for_____.
(a) Read After Memory
(b) Random Access Memory
(c) Read All Memory
(d) Random After Memory
135. CPU stands for?
(a) Car Pressure Unit
(b) Central Pressure UNit
(c) Car Power Unit
(d) Central Processing Unit
136. Alan Mathison Turing and John Von Neumann are related with?
(d) Film industry
137. The time required for a computer to locate and transfer data is called?
(a) Analogue time
(b) Basic time
(c) Starting time
(d) Access time
138. A device which encodes character by the depression of keys is known as_____.
(d) Hard Drive
139. The area inside a computer frame and auxiliary storage where date and instructions are stored is called________.
140. An extremely small piece of silicon on which integrated circuits are implicated is called______.
(b) Card reader
(d) Hollerith Code
141. ROM stands for?
(a) Read Off Memory
(b) Right Of Memory
(c) Roam On Memory
(d) Read Only Memory
142. A byte is a group of how many bits?
143. SIMM stands for?
(a) Super Index Medium Module
(b) Single Inline Memory Module
(c) Seven Inside Memory Module
(d) Single Intel Memory Module
144. Four bibles are equal to how may Bytes?
145. Which is the smallest unit of memory?
146. One kilobyte is equal to how many Bytes?
147. One Megabyte is equal to how many Kilobytes?
148. What is internet terminology, does SMTP stand for?
(a) Small Module Transfer Protocol
(b) Slow Movement Transfer Protocol
(c) Simple Module Train Protocol
(d) Simple Mail Transfer Protocol
149. What is internet terminology, does FTP stand for?
(a) First Transfer Post
(b) File Transfer Protocol
(c) Film Transfer Port
(d) FonIvard Transfer Protocol
150. Who invented the digital computer?
(a) Thomas Savery
(b) Howard Alken
(c) James Watt
(d) Percy Spencer
151. A smaller, faster memory which stores copies of data from the most frequently used main memory locations is known as ________.
(a) Hard Drive
(d) CPU cache
152. The process of locating and Wing or bypassing errors in computer program code or is called _____.
Visit This to start from the first post of MCQs of Computer science.
All the MCQs of Computer Science are posted here carefully but if you find any mistake, inform us in the comment section.