Computer GK Objective Questions and Answers for Competitive Exams
This post is about Computer GK Objective Questions and Answers NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC, PMS, OTS, PTS Tests and Interviews. This is the 6th Part of Thie GK Computer Quiz series. These are some GK Computer Questions and Answers which are posted here for practice. These Computer MCQs are taken from Caravan Comprehensive GK Book. Some more MCQs on Computer Science are also available.
GK Computer Questions and Answers for NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC, PMS, OTS, PTS Tests and Interviews
MCQs are starting from No.81. Previous Set of this MCQs Series is at this link.
86. 1 byte consists of ____.
(a) 4 bits
(b) 8 bits
(c) 16 bits
(d) 32 bits
87. Laser beam technology is used in one of the following _______.
(b) Magnetic Disk
(c) Optical Disks
88. For the printing of large drawings and images, we use ______.
(a) Laser printer
(c) Line printer
(d) Dot matrix printer
89. Network topologies are categorized into the following basic types ______.
(a) Bus, Ring
(b) Star, Tree
(d) All of the above
90. A network that covers the small geographic area or single or group of buildings is called _____.
91. A device which connects multiple nodes to the network is _____.
(a) A modem
(b) A Hub
(c) A repeater
(d) A router
92. What does ISDN stand for?
(a) international Service Data Network
(b) International Service Digital Network
(c) Integrated Service Data Network
(d) Integrated Service Digital Network
93. Which one is not network topology?
94. SNA stands for_______.
(a) Simple Network Adapter
(b) System Network Architecture
(c) System Network Application
(d) Small Network Application
95. SNA is an example of _____.
(a) De Jure Protocol
(b) De Facto Protocol
(c) Network organization
96. The most common protocol used in WAN is _____.
97. A Search Engine is _______.
(a) A software to search for engines
(b) A device search for motor engine
(c) A website that sells products and services
(d) A website that look through databases for matching criteria
98. Microwave and Communication Satellite are examples of _______.
99. The voice channel has a bandwidth of ______.
(a) 0 – 2 KHz
(b) 0 – 4KHz
(c) 5 – 10KHz
(d) 10 – 20 KHz
100. Bar Codes symbols are read by bar-code reader by using ________.
(a) Photoelectric Scanner
Next Set of GK Computer Objective Questions is Available here.
MCQs are posted carefully but if there is any mistake inform us in the comment section.
M. Mudassar Saeed
March 25, 2023 at 4:38 pm
Answer of Q90 is wrong. Its right answer is LAN