Computer General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Online Test Preparation
This post contains Computer General Knowledge Questions and Answers for NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC, PMS, OTS, PTS Online Test and Interview Preparation. This is the 8th Part of this Computer Quiz Series. MCQs are taken from Caravan Comprehensive General Knowledge Book. Vist This for more Computer Science Multiple Choice Questions.
Computer MCQ Questions for NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC, PMS, OTS, PTS Online Test and Interview Preparation
Couting of MCQs is starting rom No.116. Previous Set of MCQs is available on This Link.
116. The program used to browse disks, folder and files is called _______.
(b) Recycle Bin
(c) My Network Places
117. The latest computer is called ______.
(d) 386 DX
118. A combination of 16 bits is called __________.
119. The Unit that controls all parts of the computer is _______.
120. 1024 bytes equal to ______.
(a) One Kilobyte
(b) One Megabyte
(c) One Gigabyte
(d) One Terabyte
121. What is an organization’s introductory webpage called?
122. ‘Google’ is ________________. (PMS 2005)
(a) A famous computer brand
(b) An airline of Singapore
(c) An internet search engine
(d) A British news agency
123. Which country’s people use more internet?
124. The largest search engine of the internet is ________. (PMS 2005)
(d) None of these
125. The second largest search engine of the internet is _______.
126. The Internet is mostly used for ______.
127. Which country has more computers in the world?
128. Name of the great Muslim scientist who was considered as one of the founders of the computer.
(a) Al Khawarizmi
(c) Abu Yousaf
129. Name of the owner of the Microsoft computer company.
(a) Bill Clinton
(b) Dick Cheney
(c) Bill Gates
(d) None of above
130. Which is the biggest company of the computers in the world?
This Link will bring you to the next set of General Knowledge Computer Questions.
If you find any mistake in any questions of this Computer Quiz, inform us in comment section.