Chemistry Quiz with Answers for PPSC, CSS, NTS, FPSC, PMS, OTS, PTS Exams and Interviews
This post contains Chemistry Quiz with Answers for PPSC, CSS, NTS, FPSC, PMS, OTS, PTS Exams and Interviews. This is the 5th post of MCQs of Chemistry 1st series. MCQs are taken from Caravan Comprehensive Book. Students can practice these Chemistry Multiple Choice Questions for MCAT and ECAT entry tests. Some more MCQs on Chemistry are also available.
MCQs of Chemistry for Entry Tests like MCAT, ECAT and Competitive Exams
Counting of this Quiz is starting from 61. For preivous MCQs Click This.
61. Chemically soap is?
62. Lipids are_______.
(a) Long chain fatty acid esters
(b) Long chain sulphonic acid esters
(c) Polymeric hydrocarbons
(d) Polymeric aldehydes
63. Digestion of fat in intestine is aided by________.
64. Firdous Al Hikmat Fe Ilmul Kemia was written by_______.
(b) Jabir bin Haiyan
(c) Khalid bin Yazeed
65. Ammonia was obtained from urine by _________.
(c) Jabir bin Haiyan
66. Madam Curie is famous for his work in the field of_________.
(b) Nuclear Chemistry
(c) Analytical Chemistry
(d) Organic Chemistry
67. Who was first to prepare sulphuric acid?
(d) Jabir Bin Hayan
68. Dalton’s atomic theory gave the concept of __________.
69. When radioactive rays are passed through air or any gas, they cause it to_________.
70. The elements in the first period of the periodic table are_________.
(a) Hydrogen and helium
(b) Hydrogen, helium, nitrogen and oxygen
(c) Hydrogen, helium and carbon
(d) Hydrogen, nitrogen and oxygen
71. The reason for chlorinating water is____________.
(a) To propagate germs
(b) To add taste
(c) To add minerals
(d) To kill germs
72. Cooling of vapors of some compounds change them directly into solid state. This phenomenon is called__________.
73. Carbonated drinks are examples of_________.
(a) Gas in gas
(b) Gas in water
(c) Gas in solid
(d) Solid in liquid
74. Smoke is a solution of_________.
(a) Solid in solid
(b) Solid in liquid
(c) Solid in gas
(d) Gas in gas
75. Fog is an example of____________.
(a) Gas in Gas
(b) Gas in liquid
(c) Liquid in gas
(d) Liquid in liquid
For Next MCQs of Chemistry Quiz Click Here.
If you find any mistake in the post, please inform us in the comment section.