Chemistry General Knowledge for ECAT and MCAT Entry Tests | MCQs of Chemistry with Answers | Chemistry Exam Questions and Answers
This post contains Basic Chemistry Questions for PPSC, NTS, CSS, FPSC, PMS, OTS, PTS tests and interviews. This is the 8th and last post of Chemistry MCQs 1st series. MCQs are taken from Caravan Comprehensive Book. FSC students can practice these Chemistry Exams Questions with answers for ECAT and MCAT test preparation. For more Chemistry General Knowledge Questions Go here.
Basic Chemistry Questions for PPSC, NTS, CSS, FPSC, PMS, OTS, PTS Tests and Interviews
MCQs are starting from No.106. Previous Quiz is Here.
106. Permanent hardness of water can be removed by adding________.
(a) Potassium permanganate
(c) Bleaching powder
(d) Washing soda
107. The first synthetic fiber made by man was_____.
108. Gypsum is added to cement clinker to_______.
(a) Increase the tensile strength of cement
(b) Bind the particles of calcium silicate
(c) Decrease the rate of setting of cement
(d) Facilitate the formation of colloidal gel
109. Production of chlorofluorocarbons (CFC) gas is used in which of the following domestic products?
(c) Cooking gas
110. In fireworks, the green flame is produced because of ____________.
111. Mixture of two metals is called________.
(d) Hard Drive
112. Dynamite was discovered by_______.
(c) Alfred Nobel
113. What is the chemical combination of laughing gas?
(a) Helium and Nitrogen
(b) Nitrogen and Hydrogen
(c) Nitrogen and Oxygen
(d) Hydrogen and Oxygen
114. Which of the following is the highest element of the periodic table?
(b) Carbon dioxide
115. Mixing of which material makes rubber more flexible?
(b) Marble powder
(d) Potassium permanganate
116. Which is the smallest unit of protein?
(a) Fatty acid
(c) Amino Acid
117. When heavy and unstable elements split into relatively smaller elements with the release of energy the process is called _______.
118. Name the acid which is common to all acids?
119. What is laughing gas called?
(a) Ferrous chloride
(b) Sulphur dioxide
(c) Ferric hydroxide
(d) Nitrous Oxide
Here first series of the Chemistry Quizzes ends. Start from the first post here.
If you find any mistake in the post, please inform us in the comment section.