Chemistry GK MCQs for NTS, PPSC, CSS, PMS, OTS, PTS Tests and Interviews
This post contains Chemistry GK MCQs for NTS, PPSC, CSS, PMS, OTS, PTS Tests and Interviews. This is the 6th post of Chemistry MCQs 1st series. MCQs are taken from Caravan Comprehensive Book. For more MCQs of Chemistry Go here. These Chemistry Objective Types questions are also important for ECAT and MCAT entry tests. You can Explore more MCQs of Chemistry also for online Preparation.
Chemistry General Knowledge Questions for Entry Tests of MCAT, ECAT and Competitive Exams
Counting of MCQs is starting from 76. For previous MCQs Visi This Post.
76. The common battery used in automobiles is ________.
(a) Iron storage battery
(b) Copper storage battery
(c) Lead storage battery
(d) Silver storage battery
77. Which acid is present in sour milk _________.
(a) Citric acid
(b) Tartaric acid
(c) Lactic acid
(d) Formic acid
78. The water that can produce good lather with soap is known as_________.
(a) Soft water
(b) Hard water
(c) Heavy water
(d) Atomic water
79. Which of the following is/are purest form of carbon?
(c) Bucky ball
80. The glitter of diamond is___________.
(a) Because it is transparent
(b) Because it is a nonconductor
(c) Due to its quality of reflecting light
(d) Because of its density
81. In colourful diamond, different colours are present due to________.
(b) Angular bonds between the carbon atoms
(c) Different patterns of carbon chains
(d) None of the above
82. All of the followings are different uses of hydrogen peroxide except_________.
(a) Used as bleaching agent
(b) Used to deodour sewers
(c) Used as fuel in space
(d) Used to prepare organic peroxides
83. Ozone is present in which of the following layers of atmosphere________.
(a) Troposphere and Thermosphere
(b) Troposphere and Stratosphere
84. In Pakistan and other countries which of the following methods is used in manufacture of sulphuric acid?
(a) Contact process
(b) Frasch method
(c) Ostwalds method
(d) Haber’s process
85. The process of smelting and cooling converts pig iron into_______.
(a) Silicon Steel
(b) Cast iron
(c) Wrought iron
86. Pure iron is obtained by the reduction of which of the followings in the blast furnace?
(c) iron oxide
87. Methane is used in daily life with the name of _________.
(a) Carbon dioxide
(b) Natural gas
(c) Carbon monoxide
(d) Calcium carbonate
88. When electricity is passed through neon it glows_________.
89. Argon and which gas is used in various types of flourescent and phototubes?
90. Enzymes are__________.
(a) Chemical catalyst
(b) Biological catalyst
(c) Organic catalyst
(d) Inorganic catalyst
For Next Chemistry GK Quiz Click Here.
If you find any mistake in the post, please inform us in the comment section.