In this post, you will learn who to write a letter to your father who is away from home telling him how the family is. This letter is here for the students of Class 9, 10 and 11. By practising this sample letter students will learn writing a letter to a father who lives abroad or in another city away from home and giving home news. People who are preparing to attempt IELTS can also practice this informal letter. For more letters, you can visit our section of English Letter Writing.
Write a Letter to Your Father Who is Away from Home Telling him About the Family Affairs – Sample Letter
My dear father,
I received your letter yesterday. I was very much pleased to know that you would be returning home in the next few days.
Dear mother remained confined to bed tor a fortnight due to cough and cold, s you know, they are the gifts of the winter season. Shazia was also not well due to her tonsils. Gulshan is making good progress at school. I find him always lost in studies. As far myself, I am also busy with my studies.
I hope this letter will find you in the best of health.
Your loving son,
You may also like:
- Apology Letter to Friend Telling him Why You Missed his Marriage
- Letter to a friend Who is Sick and is Indoor Patient in a Hospital
- Letter to a friend telling him about the Inspector’s Visit to Your School
- Letter of Sympathy to a Friend on his failure in the Examination.
- Letter of Condolence to a Friend on the Death of his Mother