General Knowledge and Solved MCQs on G15 Countries for NTS, PPSC, CSS and FPSC
G-15 stands for Group of Fifteen Developing countries. G15 was established at the Ninth Non-Aligned Movement Summit in Belgrade, Yugoslavia in September 1989. This post contains General Knowledge and Solved MCQs on G15. This quiz on G15 has some Multiple Choice Questions and General Knowledge.
General Knowledge of G15 Developing Countries | G15 GK
- Formation, 1989
- Purpose: Act as a catalyst for greater cooperation between leading developing countries
- Membership: 17
- G-15 Chair: Kenya
G15 Members with Regions
G15 consists of 17 Developing countries which detail is as under. These countries belong to 3 regions which are bold and the countries from these regions are listed against the region name.
- G-15 Members from Africa: Algeria, Egypt, Kenya, Nigeria, Senegal, Zimbabwe
- G-15 Members from Asia: India, Indonesia, Iran, Malaysia, Sri Lanka,
- G15 Members from Latin America and The Caribbean: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Jamaica, Mexico, Venezuela
Detail of G15 Summits
|1st||1–3 June 1990 in||Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur|
|2nd||27–29 November 1991||Venezuela, Caracas|
|3rd||21–23 November 1992||Senegal, Dakar|
|4th||28–30 March 1994||India, New Delhi|
|5th||5–7 November 1995||Argentina, Buenos Aires|
|6th||3–5 November 1996||Zimbabwe, Harare|
|7th||28 October – 5 November 1997||Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur|
|8th||11–13 May 1998||Egypt, Cairo|
|9th||10–12 February 1999||Jamaica, Montego Bay|
|10th||19–20 June 2000||Egypt, Cairo|
|11th||30–31 May 2001||Indonesia, Jakarta|
|12th||27–28 February 2004||Venezuela, Caracas|
|13th||14 September 2006||Cuba, Havana|
|14th||17 May 2010||Iran, Tehran|
|15th||2012||Sri Lanka, Colombo|
Multiple choic Questions on G15 | Solved G-15 MCQs | G15 Quiz
This post contains some Solved MCQs about G15. You can also Check MCQs on International Organisations.
1. The Group of 15 (G15) was established for further process of South-South Cooperation in ___________.
2. The Group of 15 (G15) was established at __________.
(a) Mumbai, India
(b) Belgrade, Yugoslavia
(c) Tehran, Iran
(d) Ottawa, Canda
3. G15 was established at Belgrade, Yugoslavia at the Ninth _______________ Summit meeting.
4. Which of the following countries is not a member of G15?
(c) Sri Lanka
5. G15 is a group of ________
(a) Non-aligned countries
(b) developed countries
(d) developing countries
6. 15th Summit of G-15 was held in 2012 at _________
(a) Sri Lanka, Colombo
(b) Islamabad, Pakistan
(c) Iran, Tehran
(d) Dehli, India
7. The Group of 15 (G15) was established in _______ Non-aligned Movement Summit at Belgrade, Yugoslavia.
This post on MCQs on G15 is being updated as on 25.04.2018. If you find any mistake or an updated, share in Comment Box below.
You may also like Multiple Choice Question on SAARC.