General Knowledge and Solved MCQs about NAM for NTS, PPSC, CSS and FPSC
Here are Some Solved MCQs about NAM (Non-Aligned Movement). General Knowledge and MCQs about Non Aligned Movement could be prepared for the job test or entry test. These all questions are answered and the answer could be seen by pressing the blue button under each question. You can press this button again to hide it.
You may also Like Solved MCQs about World Bank.
Solved MCQs about Non Aligned Movement and GK
1. What was not the Principle adopted at the Bunding Conference and accepted at the first NAM Summit Meeting?
(a) Mutual non-aggression
(b) Mutual non-interference in each other’s affairs
(c) Peaceful Co-existence
(d) Mutual defence against foreign aggression
2. First NAM Conference was held in Belgrade (Yugoslavia) in
(a) October 1960
(b) September 1961
(c) November 1962
(d) December 1959
3. Pakistan joined the NAM in?
4. Which of the following countries is not the founder member of NAM?
5. The Non-Aligned Movements came into existence mainly through the initiative of
(a) Yugoslavian President Joseph Tito
(b) Indian Prime Minister Jawahar Lal Nehru
(c) Egyptian President Gamal Abdul Nassar
(d) All of them
6. In 1992 the membership of which Non-Aligned Movement country was suspended
7. Who was the first Secretary General of NAM?
(a) Fidel Castro
(b) Josip Broz Tito
(d) Gamal Abdel Nasser
8. The NAM Summit was held in August 2004 in
(b) South Africa
9. Which of the following is true about NAM?
(a) The NAM does not have a constitution
(b) The NAM does not have a permanent secretariat
(c) The NAM’s Coordinating Bureau is based at the UN
(d) All of the above
10. The 16th NAM Summit of 2012 was convened in
11. Currently, NAM has _______________ members and 17 observer countries.
12. Who is the current Chairperson of NAM?
(a) Raul Castro
(b) Hosni Mubarak
(c) Chairperson: Nicolas Maduro
(d) Mahmoud Ahmad Inejad
13. 16th Summit of the Non-Aligned Movement was held in ____________ on 26-31 August 2012 in which U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon also participated.
(a) Sharm El Sheikh
14. The 17th NAM Summit was held on 13-16th September 2016 in ________________?
Detail of Summits of NAM
|No.||Date||Host City, country|
|1st||1–6 September 1961||Belgrade, Yugoslavia|
|2nd||5–10 October 1964||Cairo, United Arab Republic|
|3rd||8–10 September 1970||Lusaka, Zambia|
|4th||5–9 September 1973||Algiers, Algeria|
|5th||16–19 August 1976||Colombo, Sri Lanka|
|6th||3–9 September 1979||Havana, Cuba|
|7th||7–12 March 1983||New Delhi, India|
|8th||1–6 September 1986||Harare, Zimbabwe|
|9th||4–7 September 1989||Belgrade, Yugoslavia|
|10th||1–6 September 1992||Jakarta, Indonesia|
|11th||18–20 October 1995||Cartagena, Colombia|
|12th||2–3 September 1998||Durban, South Africa|
|13th||20–25 February 2003||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|14th||15–16 September 2006||Havana, Cuba|
|15th||11–16 July 2009||Sharm el-Sheikh, Egypt|
|16th||26–31 August 2012||Tehran, Iran|
|17th||13–18 September 2016||Porlamar, Venezuela|
This Quiz about NAM is prepared very carefully as on 16.02.2018. If there is an update regarding these questions or you find any mistake please contact us or mention in the comment.