Excise and Taxation inspector Past paper with answers 2010
This post has Excise and Taxation inspector past paper with answers. This paper was held in 2010 and this is the first part of this paper. I have divided this paper into 4 parts. This solved Excise and Taxation Inspector Paper is here for practice. See this for more PPSC past papers.
PPSC Past Paper 2010 for Excise and Taxation Inspector
For Next 3 parts of this paper see at the end of this post.
1. Which country has been declared as a “major non-NATO ally” of the United States of America?
2. The headquarters of SAARC is located in:
3. Pakistan recognised the People’s Republic of China in:
4. The “Strait of Malacca” connect:
(A) The Atlantic Ocean with the Pacific Ocean
(B) Back sea with the Mediterranean Sea
(C) The Persian Gulf with the Arabian Sea
(D) The Indian Ocean with the Pacific Ocean
5. “Margalla Hills” are a part of which mountain range?
(B) Hindu Kush
(D) Western Ghats
6. Sher Shah Suri built the Rohtas Fort at the banks of river:
7. “Tilla Jogian” is:
(A) is a peak in the Sulaiman Range
(B) Finds mention in the epic love poem Heer Ranjha of Waris Shah
(C) Is the place where Buddha is said to have spent 40 days in quiet seclusion
(D) All of these
8. Doaba Rachna is located between the River Chenab and River:
You may also Like: PPSC Past Paper for Excise Inspector 2014
9. The name of delta formed by the Indus River is:
(A) Sapta Sindhu
(C) Sunderban Detta
10. The pass which connects Pakistan with China is known as:
(A) Khojak Pass
(B) Khunjrab Pass
(C) Shandur Pass
(D) Pelwas Kotal Pass
11. Which Dam is constructed on River Jhelum?
12. Kallar Kahar Lake is located in which district?
13. Moghul Prince Prince Muhammad Dara Shikuh who was executed for being an apostate by his own brother Aurangzeb, was a disciple of:
(A) Shah Abdul Latif Bhitai
(B) Hazrat Mian Mir
(C) Shah Wallullah Muhaddith Dehivl
(D) Guru Har Rai
14. Immediately before the formation of “One Unit” in West Pakistan, Bahawalpur enjoyed the status of a:
15. Multan is also affectionately known as:
(A) “City of Dust”
(8) “City of Sohan Halwa”
(C) “City of Mosques”
(D) “City of Saints”
16. The last ruler of Bahawalpur State was:
(A) Shahuddin Abbasi
(B) Ameer Sadiq Muhammad V
(C) Sardar Mahmud Khan
(D) Nawab Sir Sadiq Muhammad Khan Abbasi IV
17. The first Pakistani Prime Minister to visit China was: .
(A) Nawabzada Liaqat Ali Khan
(B) Khwaja Nazimuddin
(C) Chaudhry Muhammad Ali
(D) Hossain Shaheed Suharwardy
18. Which Bank gave a Rs.80 million loan to the Government of Pakistan on the request of Quaid-e-Azam when the Reserve Bank of India failed to deliver Pakistan’s share?
(A) National Bank of Pakistan
(B) Habib Bank Limited
(C) United Bank Limited
(D) Muslim Commercial Bank
19. All private banks were nationalized by the Government of Pakistan in:
20. The foundation stone of the Sikhism’s holiest place “Golden Temple” at Amritsar was laid by:
(A) Guru Nanak Devji
(B) Khawaja Ghareeb Nawaz
(C) Acharya Rakeshprasad Pande
(D) Hazrat Mian Mir
Other Parts of this Past Paper are here:-
Disclaimer: I have taken this Excise and Taxation inspector past paper with answers from a book. I am not sure about the originality of this paper. However, posting here for practice.