KIPS Synonyms Based MCQs of Dark They Were and Golden Eyed – Chapter 3 Book 1 FSC Part 1
This post contains Dark They Were and Golden Eyed Synonyms MCQs for FA / FSC Part 1 Students. This is the 3rd Chapter in the textbook of the FSC 1st Year Syllabus. Questions and Answers of this lesson are already available at Ilmihub. You will see Dark They Were and Golden Eyed MCQs into two parts. This part contains Synonyms based MCQs and the other part contains Comprehension based MCQs of this lesson.
Hereunder, you will find 35 Synonyms based Multiple Choice Questions related to this lesson. You will see 4 possible options under each question. Try to find out the correct answer and after guessing you can check your answer is correct or otherwise by clicking the yellow button. Complete 1st Year English Notes are also available.
Dark They Were and Golden Eyed Synonyms MCQs for FSC for FA / FSC 1st Year
(1) Its lid gave a bulging pop.
(A) buzzing sound
(C) humming sound
(D) bursting sound
(2)The man felt his hair flutter the tissues of his body draw tight.
(3) The wind blew as if to flake away their identities.
(4) He felt submerged in a chemical that could dissolve his intellect and bum away his past.
(5) ”Chin up Harry , said his wife.
(A) be brave
(B) hurry up
(C) be sensible
(D) follow up
(6) The children hollered at the deep dome of the Martian sky.
(7) “Here we go, he said, a man standing on the edge of a sea, ready to wade in and be drowned”.
(8) You haven’t been prowling up in those ruins, have you?
(9) Laura stumbled through the settlement, crying.
(10) Laura dashed blindly onto the porch.
(11) We’re stranded on Mars, forever and ever!”
(A) caste away
(12) He was drenched in the hotness of his fear.
(13) The men sat with their hands on their knees, conversing with great leisure and ease.
(14) Harry, I got a whole load of metal and some blueprints.
(B) blue designs
(C) printed paper
(15) His wife appeared with his supper in a wicker basket.
(16) The sons played songs on ancient flutes and pipes, their laughter echoing in the marble villa.
(17) They didn’t know any better “his wife mused.
(18) They both looked at each other, startled by all they had just finished saying.
(19) She was golden and slender.
(20) They found a flimsy rocket frame rusting in an empty shop.
(21) The captain established headquarters in an abandoned bar.
(22) There were little, very dim flecks of gold in Harry’s eyes.
(23) Harry felt submerged in a chemical that could dissolve his intellect and burn away his past.
(B) mental power
(24) They saw the Martian hills that time had worn with a crushing pressure of years.
(25) Fear lay with Mr. and Mrs. Bittering like a third unbidden partner.
(26) Safe and insane!
(27) She sobbed.
(28) He looked with dismay at their house.
(C ) pleasure
(29) The boards are all warped out of shape.
(30) Doesn’t it scare you?
(31) Chances are a plague did this town in.
(A) cleared this town
(B) destroyed this town
(C) displaced this town
(D) brought this town
(32) The painted houses were faked and peeled.
(33) The daughter wove tapestries.
(34) Chances are plague did this town in.
(35) I suppose this is one of those mysteries we will never solve.