Computer Questions for Competitive Exams with Answers for Online Test Preparation
This post contains Computer Questions for Competitive Exams with Answers for Online Preparation. This is the 4th post in Computer Quiz series. Candidates who are looking forward to appearing in NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC, PMS, OTS or PTS Competitive Exam can prepare these questions too. These Computer MCQs are taken from Caravan General Knowledge Comprehensive book. More MCQs about computer Science are available here.
Computer Questions and Answers for NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC and PMS
MCQs are starting from 56 and Previous Set of Computer MCQs is available here.
56. The interface provided by a matrix of row and column to manipulate with numeric data is called______.
(b) Word Processor
(c) Database Management Software
57. The software that are enhancement of a single package are called?
(a) Horizontal Integration
(b) Vertical Integration
(c) Operating System
58. The software that behaves like a traffic police is_____.
(a) Fly a simulated jet
(b) Sherlock Holmes mystery
(c) Operating System
(d) Vertical Integration
59. Which software controls basic I/O device?
(a) Device Driver
(b) Anti-Virus toolkit
(c) Business Software
(d) Operating System
60.Which of the following information is not given by DIR command?
(a) Date of the file
(b) Time of the file
(c) Path of the file
(d) Data of the file
61. CLS command has which of the following parameters.
(b) [file name]
(c) [file name, ext, path]
(d) None of these
62. The easiest file management model is _____.
(a) Windows Explorer
(b) My Briefcase
(c) My Computer
(d) Your Computer
63. The Inputs for analysis are ______.
(d) Program requirements and specifications
64. An Algorithm is ________.
(a) Generic type
(b) Language specific
(c) For analysis
(d) None of the above
65. Which of the following option does not require the selection of the text?
(a) Paragraph formatting
(b) Spell Check
(c) Text Formatting
(d) Colouring the text
66. Which of the following layout doesn’t display footer and header?
(a) Page layout
(b) Print layout
(c) Web layout
67. Ted Hoff Produced the first microcomputer named as________
68. LISP is a programming language for _________.
(a) Artificial intelligence
69. 1KB is equal to _______.
(a) 1000 bytes
(b) 210 bytes
(c) 220 bytes
(d) 230 bytes
70. Cache memory is _____.
(a) Faster than the Main Memory
(b) Slower than the Main Memory
(c) Smaller than the Main Memory
(d) a and c
Visit This for Next Set of Computer Questions for Competitive Exams.
All These Questions and Answers to this Quiz of Computer are posted carefully. If you find any mistake inform us in the comment section.