Solved PPSC Previous Paper Junior Clerk in High Court Lahore 2017
This post contains Solved PPSC Previous Paper Junior Clerk in High Court Lahore. This paper was held in 2017 and this is the 2nd part of this paper. These Objective type questions are for those job seekers who are looking for PPSC Past papers online. For more visit Solved PPSC Past Papers.
Junior Clerk in High Court Solved PPSC Previous Paper | Set 02
For previous and Next MCQs see at the bottom of this post.
26. Which one of the following bodies of the UN deals with Refugee Issues?
27. Prime Minister recently visited Switzerland to attend the World Economic Forum. Name the capital of Switzerland?
28. Which of the following is not the official language of the UN?
29. Which prominent African country has rejoined the African Union (AU) after a period of almost 33 years?
30. Which of the following African countries is not a member of OIC?
31. Sir Ganga Ram, in whose name the Ganga Ram Hospital exists in Lahore, was by education a/an:
(D) None of these
32. The character of James Bond was created by which famous novelist?
(A) Sir Arthur Conon Doyle
(B) Harold Robbins
(C) Ian Flemming
(D) Charles Dickens
33. Khalil Gibran was a famous essayist, poet and philosopher. To which country did he belong?
34. The famous Muslim historian and thinker, Ibn-e-Khuldun was born in:
35. Manama is the capital of which Asian country?
36. International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) has its headquarters in:
(A) Vienna, Austria
(B) Toronto, Canada
(C) Montreal, Canada
(D) Ottawa, Canada
37. A person is called ambidextrous when he:
(A) can do his work with left hand
(B) is able to use right and left hand equally well
(C) can hear from a long distance
(D) None of these
38. Who is the current Chairman of the Special Committee of the Parliament on Kashmir?
(A) Mushahid Hussain Syed
(B) Maulana Fazal-ur-Rahman
(C) Syed Khurshid Shah
(D) Muhammad Birjees Tahir
39. What does OIC stand for?
(A) Organization of Islamic Cooperation
(B) Organization of Islamic Conference
(C) Organization of Islamic Collaboration
(D) Organization of Islamic Community
40. The Wakhan Corridor located to the north of Pakistan belongs to:
41. It is clear from the passage that dolphins ___________.
(A) don’t want to be with us as much as we want to be with them.
(B) are proven to be less intelligent than once thought
(C) have a reputation for being friendly to humans
(D) are capable of learning a language and communicating with humans.
42. The fact that the writer of the passage thinks that we can kill dolphins more easily than they can kill us ___________.
(A) means that they are better adapted to their environment than we are
(B) shows that dolphins have a very sophisticated form of communication
(C) proves that dolphins are a more intelligent species of the sea
(D) does not mean that we are superior to them
43.One can infer from the passage that __________.
(A) dolphins are more abundant in some areas of the world
(B) communications is the most fascinating aspect of dolphins
(C) dolphins have skills that no other living creature have such as the ability to think
(D) dolphins have some social traits that are similar to those of humans
44. What is the synonym of “Complex”?
45. What is the antonym of “Remarkable”?
(D) Talked about
46. Angel Falls are the highest waterfalls in the world. In which country are they located?
47. Nelson Mandela remained the leader of the ANC, which is the ruling party of South Africa. What does ANC stand for?
(A) African Nationalist Congress
(B) Ankatha National Congress
(C) African Nationalist Community
(D) African National Congress
48. The fighter aircraft JF-17 Thunder is produced by Pakistan in collaboration with:
49. Mahmood Abbas, who recently visited Pakistan, is the President of:
(A) United Arab Emirates
(B) The State of Palestine
50. Josip Broz Tito was one of the founding leaders of the Non-Aligned Movement. He was the President of:
Other Parts of this Past Paper are here:-