PPSC Past Paper for Junior Clerk in Lahore High Court
This past paper contains PPSC Past Paper for Junior Clerk in Lahore High Court. This is the first set of this paper and it was held in 2017. All the MCQs are solved and ready to prepare. Multiple Choice Questions can be prepared for other Competitive Exams as well. For more visit Solved PPSC Past Papers.
Junior Clerk in High Court Solved PPSC Past Paper | Set 01
1. Find similar relationship (analogy) in the pair of words given in the options as in: ATOM: MICROSCOPE
(A) Tape: Microphone
(B) Planet: Telescope
(C) Submarine: Periscope
(D) Doctor: Stethoscope
2. Find similar relationship (analogy) in a pair of words given in the options as in: DEARTH: GLUT
(A) Flood: Deluge
(B) Lack: Surplus
(C) Width: Girth
(D) Parcel: Postage
3. Complete the proverb: “Early to bed and early to use make a man healthy, wealthy and _________.
4. Complete the proverb: “The best thing in life are __________”.
(D) difficult to get
5. Elements are grouped together according to their atomic number in a table. What is this table called?
(A) Periodic Table
(B) Atomic Table
(C) Table of Elements
(D) Molecular Table
6. The main constituent of Biogas is:
(D) Carbon dioxide
7. Deficiency of Iodine causes which of the following diseases?
(A) Dental cavities
(C) Hepatitis C
8. Lock Jaw i.e. difficulty in opening the mouth, is a symptom of:
9. Which of the following glands secretes tears in the human body?
(D) None of these
10. Which of the following group of animals are called Herbivore?
(A) That feed on meat and plants
(B) That live in water
(C) That feed on plants and their products
(D) That feed on meat oil
11. The equation E = mc² is associated with:
(A) Albert Einstein
(B) Isaac Newton
(C) Michael Faraday
(D) Johannes Kepler
12. Who discovered X-Ray?
(C) Madame Curie
(D) Alexander Fleming
13. How many spark plugs are needed in a diesel engine?
(D) None of these
14. Animals that capture and kill living animals for food are called:
15. In the field of computers, what is BASIC (Beginners All-Purpose Symbolic Instruction Code)?
(A) Programming language
(B) A Software
(C) Software Coding
(D) A basic course in computers
16. What is used In a computer to protect a network server from damage by those who log into it?
(D) Flow Control
17. PDF is a text format designed by Adobe. What does the abbreviation PDF stand for?
(A) Published Document Format
(B) Pure Document Format
(C) Portable Document Format
(D) Printable Document Format
18. In MS-Word Home Key moves the cursor to the:
(A) Beginning of the document
(B) Beginning of the paragraph
(C) Beginning of the screen
(D) Beginning of the line
19. In MS Word “Ctrl + Page down” is used to move the cursor:
(A) One Paragraph down
(B) One Page Down
(C) One Line Down
(D) One Screen Down
20. By defaults, on which page Is the Header or the Footer printed?
(A) One the first page
(B) On the alternate page
(C) On every page
(D) None of these
21. With which view can you see how texts and graphics appear on the printed page?
(B) Print Layout
(D) Web Layout
22. “Ctrl + C” is used to:
(A) Copy the selected text
(B) Cut the selected text
(C) Print the selected text
(D) Paste the selected text
23.The software which contains rows and columns is called:
(D) Word Process y
24. What is the Keyboard shortcut for creating a chart from the selected cell range?
25. In MS Excel if you accidentally erased a record on the sheet what command can be used to restore it immediately?
Other Parts of this Past Paper are here:-