Solved General Knowledge Paper of Provincial Management Service etc.
This post contains MCQs of Solved General Knowledge Paper of Provincial Management Service etc. This is the 1st part of this paper with solved Multiple Choice Questions. These Objective Type Questions from PPSC Past paper are important for the online preparation of competitive exams. You can see PPSC Past Papers.
1. Acoustics is the science of __________.
2. The art of breeding Silk Warm and production of Silk is called___________.
3. The science of celestial bodies is known as:
4. Telepathy is________ .
(A) Communication by sensory perceptions
(B) Communication between mind and heart:
(C) Communication by means other than sensory perceptions
(D) None of these
5. Pedagogy is the science of_____________.
6. Study of maps and features of the Universe is called_________.
(D) Cartography Scientific study and measurement of
7. Scientific Study and measurement of behaviour is called_____________.
8. Etymology refers to the study of________.
9. Pediatrics is relevant to_______.
(B) Pregnant women
(C) Old people
10. Shape of the Milky Way Galaxy is________.
11. Coldest planet of the Solar System is_________.
(A ) Saturn
12. Which of the following planet has the maximum number of Satellites?
13. Which planet takes the longest time to go once around the Sun?
14. The first artificial satellite was launched by_________.
15. The first Canadian women in space was_________.
(A) Roberta Bonder
(B) Dirk Fremont
(C) Tamayo Mendez
(D) Marc Garneau
16. The first astronaut to set foot on moon was__________.
(A) Yuri Gagarin
(B) Edmund Hailey
(C) Tamayo Mendez
(D) Neil Armstrong
17. The theory stating that new matter is always created to fill the space left by the Universe is called ________.
(A) Big Bang
(B) Steady State
(C) Hubble’s Theory
(D) Black Hole
18. The velocity of sound in air at sea level is ___________.
(A) 881 meters per second
(B) 771 meters per second
(C) 661 meters per second
(D) 343 meters per second
19. Acceleration caused by gravity is_________.
( A) 23 feet per second²
(B) 32 feet per second²
(C) 42 feet per second²
(D) 52 feet per second²
20. A rocket needs the speed of __________ to escape from earth’s gravity.
(A) 22 miles per second
(B) 15 miles per second
(C) 12 miles per second
(D) 7 miles per second
21. Sunlight is composed of_____________.
(A) 6 colours
(B) 7 colours
(C) 8 colours
(D) 9 colours
22. The rarest gas in air is:
(B) Carbon Dioxide
23. Minor objects in irregular shapes orbiting the sun are called:
24. The lowest zone of atmosphere containing, about seventy five percent of total mass of atmosphere and ninety percent of its water vapour is called:
25. The theory about the beginning of the Universe by a huge explosion is called:
(B) Black Hole
(C) Big Bang
(D) Steady State
Next Parts of this Past Paper of PPSC