Provincial Management Service PPSC Past Paper 2016
This post is about Provincial Management Service PPSC Past Paper which is based on solved MCQs. This is the 2nd part of this Paper of General Knowledge. Multiple Choice for the post of Provincial Management Service are posted here for practice purpose and to get familiar with the method. These MCQs are important for NTS, PPSC, CSS, PMS test online preparation. You can visit PPSC Past Papers also.
For previous MCQs see at the bottom of this post.
51. Which part of the brain contains centers for the control of respiration. heart-beat and blood pressure?
(A) Medulla oblongata
52. The structure in a cell which contains the genes is called:
53. Who coined the term gene?
(A) John Dalton
(B) Dalton Gene
(C) Wilhelm Johannes
(D) Andrew Fleming
54. Vitamin A is essential for:
(A) Skeletal growth
(B) Preventing night blindness
(C) Healthy epithelia tissue
(D) All of these
55. Which vitamin prevents hemorrhaging?
(A) B 1
(B) B 12
56. How much blood does a normal adult person have in the body?
(A) About 6 to 7 liters
(B) About 2to 3 liters
(C) About 4 to 5 liters
(D) About 3 to 4 liters
57. Hydrochloric acid is necessary for easy digestion of_____________.
58. Which vitamin is provided by sunlight of the human body?
(A) Vitamin D
(B) Vitamin C
(C) Vitamin E
(D) Vitamin A
59. When was HIV identified?
60. Which disease causes difficulty in breathing?
61. Which of the following is the most common form of colour blindness, usually found in males?
(A) Difficulty in distinguishing red from green
(B) Difficulty in distinguishing red from blue
(C) Difficulty in distinguishing red from orange
(D) Difficulty in distinguishing blue from black
62. Disease which travels itself from place to place is called:
63. What is H5N1? .
64. Objects having the same size, shape and measurement are:
65. A line passing through a circle away from its centre is called:
66. The sum of the angles in a triangle is:
67. According to the Pythagoras Theorem (When the hypotenuse is called:
Theek karma hey
68. Two polygons are similar if:
(A) All corresponding sides are proportional
(B) All corresponding angles are equal
(C) Both A and B
(D) None of these
69. The area of a trapezium is:
(A) ½ x base x height
(B) ½ x base area x height
(C) ½ x sum of parallel sides x height
(D) ½ x sum of parallel sides
70. The volume of a sphere it:
(A) 4/3 πr³
(B) 2/3 πr³
(D) 2 πr
71. Mid-term breaking is applied to:
(A) Quadratic equations
(B) Linear equations
(C) Perfect squares
(D) Polynomial functions
72. What is the next term for the sequence 486, 162, 54, 18, 6_________,
73. What is 0.004×0.5?
(C) 0.002 .
74. In the equation of a straight line, what does the letter ‘C’ represents?
(B) x Intercept.
(C) y Intercept
(D) y Coordinate
75. When 73 is added to 89 and the amount is doubled, it gives the same result as the square of 18. What is the answer?
Other Parts of this PPSC Past Paper