General Knowledge Provincial Management Service Model Paper 2016
This post contains the General Knowledge Provincial Management Service Model Paper. This paper was held in 2016 and Multiple Choice Questions of this paper are posted here for practice purpose. You should see PPSC Past papers for online NTS and PPSC Test preparation.
Multiple Choice Questions for the post of Punjab Provincial Management Service etc. Job
For previous MCQs of this paper, see at the end of this post.
76. What devices accept data from outside the computer and transfer it into the CPU?
(A) Analogue to digital converter:
(C) Input devioes
(D) Digital devices
77. Which short cut key is used to insert a new slide in power point presentation?
(A) Ctrl + S
(B) Ctrl + M
(C) Ctrl + N
(D) Ctrl + B
78. Spam or fraudulent e-mails are also called:
(A) Phishing scams
(B) Junk mail
(C) Pharming scams
(D) Malware viruses
79. Who was the inventor of Mouse?
(A) Douglas Englebart
(B) Ada Lovelace
(C) Charles Babbage
(D) None of these
80. Which is the largest hardware company of computers?
(D) My Space
81.Which of the following is a conventional designation of pre-released software?
82. Temporary storage place for information in a computer is called________.
(C) Binary file
(D) Data recorder
83. The Prevention of Electronic Crime Act was passed in Pakistan in the year:
84. When was the last census held In Pakistan?
85. Malakand Pass connects Peshawar with_________.
86. Headquarters of Arab League is located at:
87. Judicial Body of UN Is called:
(A) International Court of Justice
(B) General Assembly
(C) Security Council
(D) International Criminal Court
88. COP 2, the 22nd Conference of the Parties of the UN Framework Convention on Climate Change, was held in 2016 in:
(C) New York
89. Which country has the largest resources of crude oil?
(D) Saudi Arabia
90. The highest battlefield In the world is _______.
(B) Siachen Glacier
91. Summer Olympics for the year. 2020 will be held in:
92. A country’s total financial obligations to the rest of the world are known as:
(A) Total burden
(B) Total debt ,
(C) National liabilities
(D) External debt
93. Brexit referendum was held on:
(A) October 23 2016
(B) August 23, 2016
(C) June 23, 2016
(D) April 23, 2016
94. Which political party does US President Elect belong to:
95. The term Track-II Diplomacy is used for:
(A) Managing relations between two countries using official channels
(B) Managing relations between two countries using unofficial channels
(C) Diplomacy by diplomats during war
(D) None of above
96. The first of the seventeen Sustainable Development Goals Mates to:
(A) Climate Action
(B) Quality Education
(C) Poverty Alleviation
(D) Marine Life
97. The largest producer of solar energy in the world is:
98. One barrel of Petroleum is equal to:
(A) 34.97 UK gallons
(B) 2 US gallon
(C) 0.159 cubic metro
(D) None of these
99. First woman to win Nobel Prize was:
(A) Aung San Suu Kyi
(B) Mother Teresa .
(C) Marie Currie (1903) in Physics
(D) Florence Nightingale
100. Hydrometer is used to measure:
(A) Acidity of water
(B) Specific gravity of a liquid
(C) Pollution in water
(D) Gravity of milk
Other Parts of this Paper