Quiz on International Organisations and Agencies for NTS, PPSC, CSS and FPSC
There are different International Organisations and Agencies working in the world. This post is about Quiz on International Organisations and Agencies. These Multiple choice questions and International Organisations Quiz is for practice here and MCQs are taken from Caravan General Knowledge Book.
International Organisations Quiz for PPSC, CSS, FPSC and CSS | International Agencies Quiz
The Counting is starting from 46 because this is the 2nd part of this quiz on International Organisations. For other questions see at the end of the post. Also visit Everyday Science MCQs.
46. The oldest world organization is League of Nations where was its headquarter situated
47. UNO’s “Oil for Food” Plan is associated with one of the following countries. Identify that.
(b) North Korea
48. Which of the following countries were integral parts of the USSR until December 1991 but had separate UN membership
49. Child of war term used for the organization
(b) League of the nation
(c) Human right organization Asia watch
(d) None of these
50. To which country did the first SecretaryGeneral of the UNO belong?
51. United Nations University is situated in
52. World Food Council (WFC) was established in 1974. Its headquarters are situated in ______
53. The Economic and Social Council of UN has how many Regional Economic Commissions?
54. The colour combination of the UN Flag is
(a) Red and blue
(b) Blue and white
(c) White and green
(d) Only white
55. Which of the following countries became the member of UNO on 14 July 2011
(b) East Timor
(c) South Sudan
56. The name of the United Nations was adopted at the suggestion of
(a) Winston Churchill
(b) Franklin D Roosevelt
(c) Field Marshal Smuts
(d) Trgy Lie
57. “World Development Report” is an annual publication of:
(a) United Nations Development Programme
(b) International Bank of Reconstruction and Development
(c) World Trade Organisation
(d) International Monetary Fund
58. The General Assembly elected Colombia, Germany, __________, Portugal and South Africa to serve as non-permanent members of the Security Council for two-year terms starting on 1 January 2011.
59. Which of these are nicknamed “Bretton Woods Twins”?
1. IDA 2. IMF 3. IBRD 4. WTO
(a) 1 and 4
(b) 2 and 4
(c) 3 and 4
(d) 2 and 3
60. Which country is the largest debtor of UNO?
(d) The U.S.
61. Consider the following organisations:
1. international Bank for Reconstruction and Development.
2. international Finance Corporation.
3. international Fund for Agricultural Development.
4. international Monetary Fund Which of these are agendas of the United Nations?
(a) 1 and 2
(b) 2 and 3
(c) 1, 2 and 4
(d) 1, 2, 3 and 4
62. Which of the following statements is wrong
(a) Pakistan became UNO‘s member in 1947
(b) India became UNO’s member in 1947
(c) UNO‘s headquarter situated in New York
(d) Total members of UNO are 192
63. When Pakistan first time became the non-permanent member of UNO’s security council on
64. Which of the following are special agencies of the U.N.O.?
1. WHO 2. OPEC 3. IMF 4. FAQ
(a) 1 and 2
(b) 2 and 3
(c) 1, 3 and 4
(d) 2, 3 and 4
65. Which of the following is not true about the UNO?
(a) The financial year of the Secretariate is from April to March
(b) International Court of Justice is not a principal organ of the UNO
(c) The headquarters of the UNO is in New York City
(d) The Trusteeship Council of UNO is responsible for economic. social and cultural matters
66. Which of the following is not associated with the UNO?
(c) Security Council
67. Which of the following Asian languages are UN official languages?
(a) Urdu and Japanese
(b) Chinese and Hindi
(c) Japanese and Arabic
(d) Chinese and Arabic
|Set 01||Set 02||Set 03||Set 04||Set 05|
This post is being updated as on 24.04.2018. Inform us about any update or mistake in the Comment Box below.