MCQs on World Organisations and Agencies for NTS, PPSC, CSS and FPSC Tests
This is the 4th post on the series of MCQs on International Organisations and Agencies. Like previous 2 posts, this post has MCQs on World Organisations and Agencies. These Multiple Choice Questions about World Organisations are posted for those who are trying to prepare job test online. MCQs are taken from Caravan General Knowledge Book.
International Agencies and World Organisations MCQs for PPSC, CSS, NTS and FPSC
The series of MCQs on World Organisations is starting from 83. To see previous and next Multiple Choice Qustions on this Quiz see at the end of the post. Also visit Idioms asked in Previous CSS Exam 2015.
83. Which of these is not among the purpose of the UN?
(a) To maintain international peace and security
(b) To promote and encourage respect for human rights
(c) To resolve all interstate disputes by application of international law
(d) To develop cooperation and friendly relations among the nations of the world
84. Which of these is not a necessary qualification for states to become members of UN?
(a) Must be a sovereign state
(b) Must be peace-loving
(c) Must be willing to discharge its responsibilities under the Charter and international law
(d) Must guarantee fundamental human rights and freedom to its citizens
85. ____________ has headquarters of the UN’s specialized agencies more than any other country in the world.
86. The Presidency of the Security Council of UNO rotates ________ in alphabetical order of the Security Council member nations names in English.
87. Pakistan is a non-permanent member of Security Council of UNO, for a term that begins on January 2012 and will end in December ________.
88. The present Secretary General of UN (António Guterres) is from ____________
(b) South Korea
89. Pakistan has become a non-permanent member of Security Council of UNO, for a term that begins on January 2012 and will end in December______.
90. _________was elected on 8 November 2012 as a board member of the United Nations Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC) for a three-year term.
91. Which was the first country to leave UNO?
92. Name the first city to be placed under UN?
93. UN Security Council has 5 permanent members, how many non-permanent members it has?
94. Which of the following languages is not the official language of UN?
95. Which country was given the membership of UN by expelling Taiwan in 1971?
96. Which article of UN Charter promotes international human rights?
97.The World Organization of the Scout Movement (WOSM) a worldwide organised movement for young people started by an Englishman Lieutenant-General Sir Robert Baden-Powell in__________
98. Girl Guide Movement was established by Badan-Powell in __________
99. World Organization of the Scout Movement has its headquarters in ________
(a) Geneva, Switzerland
(b) Paris, France
(c) London, UK
(d) Washington D.C, USA
|Set 01||Set 02||Set 03||Set 04||Set 05|
This post is being updated as on 24.04.2018. Inform us about any update or mistake in the Comment Box below.