This post has Class 9 Physics Chapter 7 Notes of students. Here you can find 9th Class Physics Chapter 7 MCQs. Name of this Chapter is Properties of Matter. These Multiple Choice Questions are for practice to those students who are looking for it online.
Properties of Matter: 9th Class Physics Chapter 7 MCQs for students
For Chapter 6 Notes, Click Here.
1. The number of perpendicular components of a force are:
2. SI unit of pressure is Pascal, which is equal to:
(A) 10⁴ Nm⁻²
(B) 1 Nm⁻²
(C) 10³ Nm⁻²
(D) 10² Nm⁻²
3. Which should be the approximate length of a glass tube construct a water barometer:
(A) 0.5 m
(B) 1 m
(C) 2.5 m
(D) 11 m
4. Which of substance is the lightest:
5. In which of the following state molecules do not leave their position:
6. The fourth state of matter is called:
7. Which of the substance is the lightest:
8. What should be the approximate length of a glass tube to construct a water barometer?
(A) 11 m
(B) 2.5 m
(C) 1 m
(D) 0.5 m
9. Rate of doing work is called:
9th Class Physics Chapter 7 Short Questions and Answers are also available.