Here is a post which contains 9th Class Physics Chapter 3 MCQs. This post belongs to chapter wise notes of Physics for Class 9. Name of the 3rd chapter is “Dynamics”. Students can practice these Multiple Choice Questions for the preparation for Exams. However, students should use other sources to get more Objective type questions as well.
Dynamics: 9th Class Physics Chapter 3 MCQs
You may also like: MCQs of Chapter 2 – MCQs of Chapter 4
1. Product of mass and velocity of a body is called ___________.
2. A string is stretched by two equal and opposite forces 10N each. The tension in the string is ___________.
3. The unit of momentum is ___________.
4. Newton’s first law of motion is valid only in the absence of ___________.
(b) Net Force
5. Which of the following materials lowers friction when pushed between metal plates:
(b) Fine marble powder
6. Inertia depends upon ___________.
(b) Net force
7. in the isolated system the momentum after the collision of two bodies is ___________.
8. The coefficient of friction µs between the tyre and wet roads is ___________.
9. Coefficient of friction between tyre and dry road is ____________.
10. One Newton is equal to ___________.
11. A Train is moving at a speed of 36 kmh-¹. Its speed expressed in ms-¹ is________.
(b) 20 ms-¹
12. Centripetal force always acts ________ to the motion of the body.
13. Rate of change of momentum is called _________.