In this post, I am sharing Physics 9th Class Chapter 1 MCQs with Answers for students. Physical Quantities and Measurement is the 1st chapter in class 9 textbook. So, the post is all about Physics Notes for Class 9 MCQs Chapter 1 and has the Solved MCQs. You should also visit 9th Class Physics MCQs Chapter Wise. In this post, you can find Multiple Choice Questions with Answers of this chapter. I have taken these 9th Class Physics Chapter 1 Solved MCQs from Al-Hassan Super Notes Physics (English Medium) – IX. You will find 4 possible answers under each question. You can use the button to see the correct answer. These Objective Type Questions are helpful to prepare and understand the exam method.
Physical Quantities and Measurement: Physics 9th Class Chapter 1 MCQs
Short Questions and Answers of Chapter No.1 are also available.
The base quantity is __________.
2. The number of base units in SI are__________.
3. A force of ten N is making an angle of 30° with horizontal. Its horizontal component will be __________.
4. Which one of the following units is not a derived unit:
5. Which one of the following is the smallest quantity:
(a) 00.01 g
(c) 100 µg
(d) 5000 ng
6. The volume of one litre is equal to __________.
(a) 1 cm³
(b) 10 cm³
(c) 100 cm³
(d) 1000 cm³
7. The least count of Vernier Calliper is:
(a) 0.1 mm
(b) 0.01 cm
(c) 0.1 cm
(d) 0.01 mm
8. In which state molecules do not leave their position?
9. One megameter is equal to:
(a) 10⁶ m
(b) 10⁹ m
(c) 10¹² m
(d) 10³² m
10. The study of the internal structure of the earth is:
(a) Atomic Physics
11. An interval of 200 µs is equivalent to:
(c) 2 x 10-⁴s
(d) 2 x 10-⁶s